37

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes widen once he kissed me. Suddenly, my mind started flashing with dozens of memories. My head was pounding, so I put my hands on my head and crouch down.

Once the pain stopped, I looked up at him with teary eyes.

"Katsuki?"

His eyes widen as he gasped. I stood up and smiled.

"I remember."

Tears ran down our faces as we hug each other tightly.

"You damn i-idiot!" He holds me tightly.

"I'm sorry." I mumble into his chest, "I'm sorry for what I did."

He pulls away and grabs my shoulders, "Don't be. You defeated Raiden, you saved everyone. You're a hero."

I smile gently and kiss him passionately. He grabs my waist and pulls me close.

"Katsuki."

"Mmm?" He leans in to kiss me again. I chuckle and lean my head on his chest.

"I love you."

I heard his heart speed up. He smirks and kisses the top of my head.

"I love me too."

"Hey!" I jerk my head up. He laughs and kisses me again.

"I love you too, idiot."

-

The next day came by fast. Last night I told my dad that I regained my memory just from one kiss. I'm not exactly sure how that happened but I'm glad it did. I told them everything about seeing mom again and her bringing me back to life. I told Izuku, Eijirou, and everyone in school as well. All Might, Mr. Aizawa, and Recovery Girl gave me a big hug once they heard the news.

"Was I really like that when I lost my memory!?" I raise my eyebrows as Izuku laughs.

"Yeah! We didn't even recognize you!" He giggles. I smile sadly thinking about the pain they've felt.

Ever since Raiden and the League of Villains attacked, UA decided to build dorms. My dad was a little hesitant but eventually gave in. In all honesty I was super excited. Living with my boyfriend and all my friends would be a blast!

Mr. Aizawa gave us our rooms the next day. We were all gathered outside the campus.

"This place is like a mansion!" Ochaco's eyes widen. Mina jumps up and down with excitement, "This will be so much fun!"

"The boys wing is on the left while girls is on the right. The rooms go from floor two and up. The baths are on the main floor. Now go and unpack your things." Mr. Aizawa trails off and walks away. We all head to our individual rooms. My room was on the fourth floor with Ochaco, Tsu, Katsuki, Eijirou, and Shouji. As we were walking upstairs, I noticed Katsuki looking at me.

"Why are you so happy?" He asks. I didn't realize that I was smiling still. I blush, "Because of all this! Of course you wouldn't be excited. I'm not surprised."

A vein popped from his neck, "WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?"

"TRY TO BE A LITTLE MORE OPTIMISTIC!" I yell back. Our foreheads clash but Shouji pulls us apart.

"Now isn't the time for fighting you two." He says. I stick my tongue out at Katsuki whilst he glares at me.

I gasp softly once I entered my room. It was a simple dorm room, just like a dorm in college. I didn't really have anything to decorate. All I had were pictures. I placed them on the shelf next to my bed, which only took two minutes. Since everyone was still setting up their rooms, I decided to take a nap. I️t was hard for me to sleep last night after everything that has happened.

I change into a tank top and shorts and crawl into my new bed. I turn off the light and drifted off to sleep.

-

My eyes flutter open. I noticed that it was pitch black outside. I immediately sat up But was dragged back down by an arm. I look besides me and saw Katsuki sleeping. His soft snores could be heard. I smile but quickly replace it with a frown. How long was I asleep!?

"Katsuki." I gently shake his arm. He groans and rolls over. I roll my eyes and form a water ball, then splashed it on his face. He jumped up and wiped his eyes furiously.

"OI WHAT THE HELL?!

"SHH!" I put my hand over his mouth. His bloodshot eyes glared at me.

"How long was I asleep for? And when did you come in here?"

He removes my hand, "I went to check up on you after I unpacked and you were asleep, so I decided to join you." He runs his hand through his messy hair. I looked at the time and saw that it was past midnight.

"You can't be in my room! If you get caught, you're dead!" I exclaim but he just rolls his eyes.

"Who cares? I've been in here for a while and no one noticed anyway." He says. I place my hand on my forehead and sigh heavily.

"Katsuki it's our first day at the dorms, please don't make us get in trouble."

He did a 'tch' and stood up, "Fine, whatever. Where's my goodnight kiss?"

I sat up on my knees on the bed and grabbed his shoulders, pulling him for a kiss on the cheek.

"You tease." He grabs my face and kisses me forcefully. I smile and pull away, "Goodnight you hothead."

"Goodnight you idiot." He smirks and leaves my room, leaving me flustered. Even though we've been dating for a few weeks, I still get flustered and nervous around him. Katsuki knows all my weaknesses.

I put my hand against my chest and felt my heartbeat. It was still beating fast.

"Oh Katsuki, the things you do to me."

THE END

NOT YET ;)

Yes I️ am making a book 2!! So stay tuned for that! I️ will also be doing a Christmas special on the second book so get ready for that! I️ can't wait to start writing the second book but I️ don't know when I️ will publish it. Hopefully the first chapter will be up this week! Thank you for all your support it really means a lot to me as a writer! THANK YOU!