09

The next game was fairly simple. Teams of four had to catch the other teams headbands in order to gain points. Midnight gave us fifteen minutes to pick our groups.

"(Y/N)?"

I look down at the short pervert that is Mineta.

"Wanna team up with me?" He gave me a creepy look, I roll my eyes, "Not happening." I heard him whine as I walked away.

"Team up with me!"

"No you definitely wanna team up with me!"

"Please let me be on your team Bakugou!"

I look at the crowd that surrounded Katsuki. He looked at me and walked away from the begging faces. Before I could say anything he grabs onto the collar of my uniform and drags me back towards the crowd.

"You're with me." He says. I shove him off, "And what makes you think that I'll team up with you!?"

"Bakugou! (Y/N)! I was gonna try Todoroki but he already picked a group, so hey! Let's team up!" Eijirou gives a thumbs up.

"Hey dumb hair." Katsuki said with a blank expression.

"My name's Kirishima! And my hair's not that different from yours."

"Alright we don't have much time! Let's just pick someone!" I disrupt their conversation. We decided to pick Sero to join us. Of course Katsuki was on top. I was besides him, holding him up.

"We're going after that damn nerd." Katsuki gritted his teeth and cracked his knuckles. Who wouldn't go after Izuku? He was the one with ten million points after all.

"BEGIN!"

We quickly started to sprint towards Izuku's team, he was with Ochaco, Tokoyami, and a girl with pink hair.

"Not so fast losers!" Blue fire was shot in our direction. I look in front of Eijirou and faced Maya. She was the rider, arms covered with blue flames.

"Get the hell outta our way!" Katsuki glared at her.

"I got this." I stomp on the ground and it shook, causing everyone to lose their balance. Maya held onto her teammates heads, trying not to fall.

"Tch. Let's make this nice and easy, hand us the headband." She said. Katsuki scoffed, "I don't think so."

"There's Midoriya! Bakugou you got this!" Eijirou and all of us ran past Maya, ignoring her calls. Katsuki flew up from his explosions and tried to grab Izuku and Todoroki's headbands. Before he could reach them...

"TIME'S UP!"

Just then, he fell onto the ground.

"You okay man!?" Eijirou and the rest of us ran up to him. He just screams and hits the ground. I shake my head, "Quit acting like a child."

"WHAT'D YOU JUST SAY?!" He picked up his head and glared at me. I just chuckle and walk past him. Izuku was with his team, crying.

"Why are you crying?" I chuckle nervously and pat his shoulder.

"He's just so happy!" Ochaco said while petting dark shadow.

-

The last part of the sports festival was about to begin. Our class sat upstairs, watching the first battle. As the first battle went on, I decided to wait in the waiting room. I was next, and I was battling a girl that was on Maya's team during the calvary round.

The sound of the door bursting open made me jump. Katsuki didn't say a word as he sat next to me.

"Can I help you?" I wait for him to speak. His cheeks heat up and he looks in the other direction, "Ijustwantedtowishyouluck."