chapter 1 -Meet Mr.Heartless

Mr James POV(executive secretary of Khan group companies)

Oh ! No !
Where is this girl !? I warned her not to be late on the first day of her job.
Oh ! God !
where is she ?!
What should I do now??! !
I was worrying standing inside the Dubai international airport. Meanwhile I heard the announcement from the other side of the airport that the flight from Australia to Dubai had already landed.
What ??? The flight already landed,he must be here at any moment.

"Am i late sir ?" A voice came behind me and I turned towards the voice.
Thank God! ! It was the voice of new personal assistant of our chief and the girl rushed towards my direction.

"I'm so sorry sir !" I was just struck in traffic she continued.

"It's ok darling , relax ! "
"The flight just landed , but this is your last warning. Our chief don't tolerate late comers and be ready to meet your new deadly handsome boss." I winked at her and she started giggling and her cheeks turned tomato red.

"Be quite, He don't like girls who giggle unnecessarily". I said as I saw him standing and staring at me from the baggage corousel.

Oh ! He is already here ?! I didn't notice him as I was busy winking at the girl.
There he arrives !,the 'Man in black ' wearing his black tuxedo , followed by his body gaurds . He walked towards me with his long legs .

Plastering a fake smile on his face he asked ,
"Did you remember how many of my personal assistants got fired this year?"

"Yes sir , 57 personal assistants of yours got hired and fired till now in this year ." I replied with a confused expression.

"You should be very good at maths and I must agree that you have very good storage capacity in brain ." he said noticing the girl standing beside me .

I nodded saying yes sir .
Then make it 58 he said and went towards his car to meet his girlfriend who was already waiting for him .
I turned towards the girl beside me and said ,
" I am so sorry to say ...
But miss , You are fired
I think she was in shock for few seconds . After recovering from shock given by me , she asked
"But why?
What's the reason ?"

"You are 30 seconds late to your work !" I said in a monotone.

"What !! 30 seconds ??!!" She was dumbfolded by my statement and stood there like a statue pinning her legs into the ground
I rushed towards the direction of our chief
_ Mr . Sayan Ali Khan _
The whole and sole heir of Dubai 's top most rated .. Khan group of companies which include restaurants , factories and many industries.He is a multi billionaire business tycoon born with silver Spoon but silver Spoon doesn't suit for this man we better say golden spoon in his mouth .
He is the worst nightmare oh his employees or an enemy of his .. can get
Sayan - it is the other name for 5 letter word DEVIL according to his sub ordinates . He had everything he wanted just in a snap of fingers ,he used to fire his employees just like a blink of a eye .
He was never apologetic for his mistakes , he just plasters a fake smile on his face which suits him the best to show his arrogance

I rushed towards him and found that he was in Embrace with his girlfriend ZEENAT SULEIMAN the only heiress of SULEIMANN GROUP OF TEXTILES Owned by Mr. ASAD SULEIMANN. He needs a girlfriend for the sake of society , class, status and her inheritance. She is extremely beautiful , well educated , sophesticated , humble and obedient with him . But I think they don't love each other .
After their brace , they stepped into the Lamborghini , I followed them by taking the front seat beside the driver's and we started to our destination.
Looking at his diamond studded platinum watch , he ordered me to place an advertisement in newspaper for his new personal assistant.
"Yes sir , sure , I will ." I replied and he continued doing his work in his laptop.
" Oh ! God !!! What sin I have done ?
That you gave this devil as my boss !
How many times should I give the same advertisement in the same newspaper !
I am fed up with him and his arrogance ! "
I murmured to myself​

Mr. James ! I heard the voice of our chief and faced him .
"Please do me another favour, In the same advertisement and in same newspaper post that hotel moave also needs a new executive secretary ! " he said not diverting his attention from laptop.

"What ?
Executive secretary ?
It's my post !
God ! Am I fired ? "I murmured to myself in totally confused state!

"Yes Mr James you are fired ." he said looking at his laptop.
"I'm so sorry sir " I started but cut off by this devil .
"Oh dear don't be sorry ,this is your last work and you will not be seeing this devil again in your life !" He nodded at the driver to stop the car ,turned towards me and said
" Get out "

"sir please ..." I begged.

"Mr James getout I said ." he yelled .

I stepped out of the car and they left leaving me all alone in the middle of the road .
He is the most ruthless , arrogant, cold hearted man on the earth ..
No wait..the word cold hearted doesn't suit that person because the organ heart doesn't exist in his perfectly sculpted body .
He is such a heartless man .

Yasssss! I did it ! I successfully completed my 1st chapter .
How was the chapter guys ??
Hi ! My dear readers , As this is my first book in wattpad there may be grammatical errors .

Plz do vote and share if u guys liked it !!
& a big Thanq for reading my book.
Plz to wait for the next chapter .
It's our hayat introduction.
& By the way guys...
I don't accept negative comments.
Plz ignore the grammatical errors because I fine morning I'll go all crazy and edit this book.

Plz don't take me in a wrong way.
It's not a typical Muslim story.

I used those names because I liked them.
I'm saying this because I've faced that and I don't want to spoil my mood with the negative comments.
Plz stop reading this book if you expect the character to cover her hair .
I'm sorry if I didn't reached your expectations but it's my story and it's my wish to decide how to write it.
Keep smiling.