chapter -34 loosing her!

Robert was trying to gather most of the information about the blackmailer and about the person who tried to attempt murder on hayat.But it was becoming more and more  difficult  as days passes.

I've got an email on my phone written,,

  Aren't you interested in my proofs,
oh.......  I think you are not believing me !!!
After looking at his picture, you will surely  believe me!
What I can do to you and your love.

I  quickly opened the picture  he sent  to me as a proof.
After opening that picture I was more than shocked what if hayat seen this?
Who is he?
why is he doing this to me?

   I replied to the same number ,

How much money  do u want?
I know you are doing all this for the money.
I very well know about the blackmailers like you !

   I don't know who it was but immediately  a message beeped on my phone and I opened it

   Who told you that I'm  doing this for money?!
keep your bloody money with you!
  If you want to keep my mouth  shut then meet me .
I'll message you the time .

Within a second another message beeped on my phone and I opened it,
     Meet me at 6pm.

Its already 5 and it at least takes an hour  to reach that place from here. So i rushed without looking  only to bump into hayat on the way, she fell down and I felt disgusted of  myself that I didn't even bother to pick her up.

She was extremely  shocked by my actions,she stood up and called me.But I completely  ignored  her  and continued on my way.
   I reached the place.After an hour of driving but the place was empty there was no one there.
Who the hell is this playing with me. I said to myself with frustration.
I waited for a while and was about to leave, I heard a voice from my back, I turned towards the voice and was shocked to see the person  standing in front of me.
     EMIR!!!!
Emir  sarsimaz, the manager  of my hotel and hayat's  friend.
   Oh!  It's him who is blackmailing me these days, what a shame on me I doubted my brother for all these things.

   "Emir ?!
Is that you who was blackmailing me all these days?"
"Yes!
It's me!" He replied with a devilish look.

" what do you want from me?" "why are you blackmailing me ?"

"I know the truth Sayan.
The truth What could destroy  your life  and your love,
and I want  to destroy you and your love.
If you are destroyed  then she will accept me into her life again.

"What are saying? "
"Why  you want to destroy me and Who will accept you?" I questioned him in aggression by cutting his word's .

"That's  none of your business Sayan! "
"I know.  That it's  you who destroyed  hayat life."He smirked renoumously at me.

"I will tell her that and for sure she will hate you!" he said with a furious look.

I remained silent for few minutes  but he Provoked me with all his words and at last I shouted that at him.

  " Yes, it's me who killed hayat's father .
But please,  keep this as a secret and I will do whatever you want me to do, in return give me the proof you have against me. "

"OK Sayan I'll give you that picture in which it was clear that you were pushing hayat's father but inreturn give me hayat's locket."

"I don't have any locket! " I shouted at him.
  "You do have it!"
"I saw that hayat's locket is with you in Paris! He said totally frustrated gritting his teeth.