chapter 41 my reuined second date!

SAYAN POV

I planned our date at night and I completed all my meetings prior, so I could spend my time with hayat.

In the last week we barely spend time together. I as busy with my new project meetings and hayat was busy in answering my emails and organizing my meetings.

I'm glad that hayat shifted into my appartment when I asked her.
I still remember she was shocked when I asked her to shift with me in to my place . At first she was hesitant and completely disagreed with me and I respected her decision but she willingly shifted into my apartment when she came to know that I was over working and starving myself . She completely took care of me and my meetings.

I'm very happy that she was living with me in my place and the thought her sleeping next to me gave blissful sleepy nights of my life.

She sleeps like a cute little girl using my arm as her pillow . I can't help but admire her while sleeping. Her brown wavy tendrils covering her beautiful face making her more beautiful . Her pink lips slightly parted, her eyes closed giving a complete view of dark long and thick eye lashes , her peaceful breathing fanning on my neck as she snuggled into me with her one hand on my chest and with the other she intertwined her long slender fingers with mine in her sleep.

She is the one who changed my life, she is the one saved me from breaking,she is the one who took care of me in my weak moments, she is the one who made me a better person ,she is the one in my life whom I can trust and love beyond anything.

I liked the way she wakes up before me and starts preparing for our day. I loved every thing she cooks for me. Sometimes we both cook together and I enjoy cooking with her very much . I can't express the smile that crosses her face when she cooks my favorite dish making it more favorite.

She was sitting on the chair beside me completely concentrating on today's newspaper.

"Hayat?" I called out.

"Mmm !" She wispered enough for me to hear turning the page of the newspaper.

" Hayat, let's go " . I said and grabbed the paper from her folded and kept it on the table.

"Where? " She said with a confused look covering her face .

"I want to take you somewhere !"
I said and pulled her out of the chair by holding her hand. We quickly reached the parking area and I opened the car door for her to take her seat . I walked around to reach the driver seat and she watched me with a smile on her lips.

The drive was silent and I'm very glad that she didn't asked where I was taking her as I couldn't have answered her question. After 30 minutes of our drive we finally reached to the place I desired. We got out from the car and she silently followed me. The place was more quite as no body was allowed into it.

We walked a bit and that place was a little damp from the rain . Finally we stood near the grave and hayat was standing beside me looking confused.

"Sayan, why did we come here?
And whose grave is this? " she asked finally breaking the silence.

"Your father's !" was all I managed to say to her.

She stiffened and tears started forming in her pretty brown eyes. I placed my right hand on her shoulder to support her and with the left I held her hand and squeezed it assuringly .

"Hayat, I know how much you love your father and how much you miss him. I know I've kept you in darkness these many days because I didn't wanted anyone to know about this place, not even you , but knowing how much you miss your dad , I couldn't keep this place away from you and I 've promised to your dad that I'll take good care of you and some day I'll bring you her to meet him and I'm happy that I fulfilled my promise .
Meet your dad hayat ! " I said and extended my hand towards the grave.