chapter -10 Beauty and the Beast

I'm sorry ..?

Sorry to disturb you ?!

What the hell she was thinking that she said those words  !!

I strongly feel that she has many wrong assumption's about that  situation .

I stood there completely dumbfolded , but the beast had no effect of her words . I must say that this man has a very thick skin.

He completed buttoning his white shirt and wore a blue jacket on it .He immediately collected his laptop and   some files .

"From next time , you should attend all the meetings with me ! " He said  in a strict business tone and left the cabin busy talking in his phone .

I feel very embarrssed from her words . I came out of his cabin and saw that girl sitting on the couch . I had an urge to clear her misassumption , so I headed towards her but interrupted by Jennifer .

Who is this girl ??  And

Why is she in Mr. Sayaan 's cabin without knocking  ? I asked Jennifer .

The girl sitting on the couch,

right ??

She asked to which I just nodded .

She is ZEENAT ,  the future owner of SULEIMANN GROUP of TEXTILES and our Chief's girl friend , she replied .

   Girl friend ??

Does Mr .Sayan have a girl friend ?? I asked her in complete disbelief .

All rich people have and so he does ! She replied .

What ?? I asked her with a big question mark on my face .

She leaned towards my ear and said ..

Actually neither both of them love each other , but they are together because ZEENAT ma'am's dad wanted them to be together . There will be a merger in both the companies after their marriage  and  our group of companies will be in highest position after this great merger .

But that's a Deal not a relationship ? I asked her in complete disbelief .

Rich people do deals but not relationships , please don't discuss it with others  she said and left .

How can he marry someone for money ... !?
Doesn't he have enough money for his living ?

Why did he always think about money ? Buzzing all my thoughts away I headed towards Ms .ZEENAT to clear the  statement  "Disturbing you" , and clear that there is nothing between me and the beast .

Urgh...
Even that thought gives me irritation .

I need to clear it because the words
"Sorry to disturb you "  hurted my self respect and it questioned  my character .

I walked towards her and sat beside her on the couch .

Hi .. I'm hayat ! I extended my hand towards her .

Hi..     I'm ZEENAT . She replied and we both shook our hands .
I have no idea from where I should start , I'm personal assistant of Mr . Sayan ...I started but cut off by her .

I know that Ms . hayat . She replied .

Ohh! You know that , great ..but what you don't know is , that there is nothing between me and Mr . Sayaan like you were thinking , I said in my stern voice !
The staff girl dropped the coffee on his shirt and I was helping  him in washing the stain  as he had to attend his meeting in half an hour .
So please don't misunderstand me ! I said clearing the whole situation to her .
During my whole talk she was just smiling at me , I didn't understand what is going in her mind and why is she smiling !

It's ok Ms. Hayat , there's no need to feel embarrassed about it .I know that you were helping him in clearing the stain ... She replied with a smile .

You know it ??

But  How ?? I asked .

I saw the stained shirt in your hand , and I used the word "disturb"  to sayan , but not for you ! She replied with a pretty smile on her face .

I'm really sorry to embarrass you with my words ,, she apologized holding my hand in hers .

It's ok , Ms. ZEENAT , I thought you misunderstood me ,, I replied holding her hand back .
Call me ZEENAT , she said and we both smiled .I must tell that she has a habit of smiling  a lot  .

We both chatted for a few minutes about our studies  and all other matters .she had a very understanding nature and a beautiful smile with a beautiful face  !!

How can she marry a man like Mr . SAYAN , who doesn't have any understanding nature and he is a beast in true sense  and she is an absolute  beauty . I don't know where this beauty found this beast !!

As I had no work left today and Mr. Sayan went to attend his meeting so  I headed towards my appartment .

After a lot of traveling, I finally reached my appartment . I am very tired today , it's been such a long day . This day had thought me that there will be  good people like Mr. Emir  and arrogant  people  like beast in this world , but we should have the capability to handle both. I quickly headed towards my washroom ,  washed my face and changed into my blue night dress and messaged aairah about my whole day . I cooked and ate my dinner . Finally I slept on my not so cozy bed , but it seems like the coziest place of the world. May be because I'm very tired ,, with in seconds the sleep over  took me .

Hi ..dear readers .
How r u ?

How was the chapter ??

I wanna thank all my silent readers and my faithful  readers who vote on  my every chapter and  give me an encouragement to give my best , not for me but for you people I always try to give my best .
Hope I'm reaching your expectations !!

Wait for the next chapter , I'll try to update very soon .

Plz do vote and share if u guys liked it!!

Keep smiling guys!!