Editing and changing Charecters names!

Hi dear aliens,

I'm fine and I hope you are fine too!

I think this book badly needed editing and I'm thinking to start editing by the start of next month and I'm very sorry to say that I'm thinking to change the names of all characters as I'm facing some negativity from readers from the past days about the Muslim names Sayan and hayat . I already mentioned at the start of the story that this is not a typical Muslim story and I used those names only because me and my friends liked them but still I'm facing problems with it.

I'm not the person who accepts negativity and I already warned that negative comments are restricted in my zone.

So I was thinking to change the Charecter names and add additional scenes to the chapters as the starting chapters are short.

If you still haven't read this book yet, then I recommend you to read it before I take it down for editing. I also request you guys to add it to your reading list or libraries because when I republish it you can re -read the chapters again.

Note : I'm thinking to change only the names of characters not the Charecters.

As a readers of destined destiny I want to know from you what is your opinion on it?

Do you really want me to change it?

If yes!
Then your request will be gladly accepted.
Don't worry!
Feel free to write your thoughts on this!
Your opinion is always important to me as you guys supported me from the start.

Comment your opinion!
Fast!

I don't at all want to change the Charecter names as you all know how much I love Sayan, as he the first ever Charecter that came in to my mind and made me write this beautiful story but I'm doing this as I love my self respect very much and I don't at all like others pointing fingers at me .

Keep smiling.