chapter -19 Am i fired ?

HAYAT POV

" Excuse me  ?"

I was going into my cabin and  heard a beautiful  voice  behind me . I turned towards the beautiful voice . I was stunned by seeing the owner of that beautiful voice .

Wow !! She was Ms. Sophia
The famous and renowned actress of her time . I saw her in many newspapers and magazines covers .
I walked towards her and asked her in a very obedient way .

"How can I help you
ma'am ?"

'Did you see my son here ?' She asked looking around  for someone .

"Excuse ma'am ? "

" Your son ?"
I asked her in a confused way .

' Sorry  !'
I mean,  did you know where   Ziyan was  ? She said apologizing .

"Are you ziyan's​ mother ?" I asked  in an astonished way .

' Yes  dear ,  I am ! '

Who are you ?

And How do you know ziyan? She asked .

I'm hayat , the person assistant of Mr. Sayan . I said introducing myself  and we shook our hands .

Ohh !
You are hayat !
I've heard soo much about you from ziyan .
It's my pleasure meeting you dear , you are really very pretty ! She said cupping my cheek with much affection .

No ma'am , the pleasure is all  mine and I know I'm not prettier than you !
By the way ziyan was not feeling well so he went back to home . I replied to her question .

Ok dear !
I should leave now !  Hope we meet again , she said giving me an affectionate hug and kissed my forehead before leaving  .
I felt very good by meeting her .she was a very beautiful person not only her  outer beauty  but also her soul is very pure .

Is she really beast's mother ?
She was really damm sweet unlike the beast . Inspite of being such a renowned actress she was very  humble and down to earth . ziyan and sayan are very lucky to have a mother like her ! I thought to myself .

I entered my cabin and shut the door from behind .I noticed that a message was flashing on my mobile screen. I settled on my chair and opened the message . It was a message  from the beast .

"Expecting you in my place,
You have only fifteen minutes ! "

Fifteen minutes ?!

The message  was sent past five minutes ago and I have left only ten minutes to reach his place . I kept​ my laptop and project files in my bag and hurriedly left to the parking lot   . Mr. Joseph immediately  drove me to the beast's place !

I entered into his building and the beast was standing at the entrance looking at his watch . I know he hates latecomers . But I was not late , I was exactly on  time and this time all the credit goes to Mr. Joseph who drove the car like a jet.

We entered his house and he was looking very handsome in his blue denims and white t shirt . He took a seat on couch and I sat in front of him . We started working on our new project in Paris .

Ms. Hayat , there was a blue file in the  cabinet of my study  , Bring it !  He ordered me as if I was his slave .

I sat there completely ignoring his words .

Ms. Hayat ! I am speaking with you ! He said a bit louder .

" Who ? "

" Me ?"