chapter 45 The reason

Sayan POV

Yesterday I was on cloud nine when she finally accepted my marriage proposal. We finally planned our marriage this week end. Only four days are left I can't wait to make  her officially mine . 

We decided our marriage to be simple and elegant. I was in my cabin , hayat and aairah were gossiping about their friends. I don't know why this girl's gossip that much about everything.

I kept myself busy in my file until the buzz of the phone.

I took the call and shocked to know that rob met with an accident.

I visited him and I'm relieved that there was no major complications, as that was only a minor fracture of leg and a broken shoulder .  We both talked about some random stuff. To me rob was more than a sub ordinate , but we never admitted that were friends.  He was with me on the toughest days of the life, the things he did to me was more than any friend can do to anyone else.  I know he was like a coconut hard outside but soft inside.

I was about to leave the hospital but I stopped when I found ziyan there.

"Ziyan ,

Ziyan...,"

I called him several times, but his ears were blocked with his headphones so he didn't hear me. I followed him but he had already entered into the cabin, written cardiology department. I don't understand why he came here, I think he came to see any of his friends like me.

I was about to enter the cabin but I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.  I turned around to see who it was but shocked to see zeenat standing beside me sobbing.

"Zeenat ?
Why are you here?
What happened?
Are you fine?
Why are you sobbing? " I asked her in a monotone.

"Sayan..., " she started but again started her crying.

"Zeenat first stop crying and tell me what happened? " I asked her.

"Sayan  ,  Ziyan is not fine! " She said sobbing.

"What?
What happened to him ? " I asked feeling tensed.

"Promise me Sayan,  promise me that you will save ziyan. " She said wiping her tears.

"Yes ,zeenat I promise you that I'll do everything I can do to save him.
What do you want?" I asked assuring her that I can do anything for my brother.

"Everything? " She asked me looking straight into my eyes with questioning eyes.

"Yes,  everything! "  I replied honestly because ziyan is my brother and I can't loose him.

"I WANT YOUR HEART!" She said with teary eyes.

"What?" I asked her if I heard anything wrong.

"Yes ,I want your heart for ziyan." She said.

"What the hell are you saying zeenat?
If this is the prank of ziyan then tell him it is a very bad prank and I'm not going to fall for it again.
I know he has this bad habit of playing pranks but I'm telling you I don't at all like this prank.
So just call him.
I know he is fine.
I've just seen him walking in before a few minutes.  " I said trying to control my anger at their stupid prank.

"I really wish it was a prank Sayan,  but it wasn't the prank of ziyan,  it was a prank played by god.
Ziyan is in very serious condition as the his heart is getting worse in circulating the blood as time pass. If we didn't transplant the heart within two days we will loose him ,
Only a few days are left with Ziyan." She cried by kneeling on her knees and covering her face in her hands.