chapter 38 revealing

SAYAN POV

Robert was successful in tracing Emirs' number and we immediately rushed to the address. After 2 hours of our stressed ride finally we found the place . It seemed like ware house  with all things here and there.

Me and Robert carefully entered into the building by the window as all the doors were locked. It was a huge house with four floors. I started searching for hayat in every room as there were a bunch in each floor. When I was in the third floor of the building I heard the voice of emir. He was threatning someone. I slowly neared the room and unlocked it. I was shocked to see emir  pointing his gun towards my hayat .Emir's back was facing me and hayat closed her teary eyes forcefully that she didn't noticed me. He was about to pull the trigger, I took my gun out and shooted emir on his leg. I was glad that Robert insisted me to keep this gun as this place was dangerous and anything could happen .

Hearing the sound of the bullet hayat lost her senses and was about to fall down. I quickly reached  to her and held her in my arms.

I felt like my heart was broken into million pieces with a large hammer seeing her in that state. Her eyes were swollen with tears, her lips were dry and were bleeding ,her dress was tored and there were bruises on her neck and shoulders. My anger flared seeing those bruises.
How dare he touch my hayat. I had an urge to rip his hands from his body and make them into pieces and flow his blood like river but I can't leave my hayat in this state.

I cupped her face in my hands ,
"Hayaat " . I whispered and held her close as tears left my eyes.
"Sayaaan" she whispered slowly enough for me to hear her sweet voice.

A sign of relief passed through my spine and I hugged her tightly . I feared that if I'll leave her she would disappear like smoke.

"Sayaaan."
"I thought I was dead." She said sobbing into my chest making my shirt drench from her tears.

"No hayat!
You can never be dead until I'm alive.
Please don't say that . " I said and kissed her forehead.

"Sayan,
Please,, let's go from here.
I can't stay here anymore." She said with a feary voice and hands were trembling.

"OK baby, let's go ." I said and lifted her in to my arms in bridal style .

Emir was screaming in pain and I kicked him more in his stomach as the blood pored out from his mouth.

We reached the large hall and made hayat to sit on the couch present there as she was still shivering with fear. I kneeled in front of her and held shivering hands in mine.

"Hayat, I'm there with you now.
You are safe now, Please don't fear baby.
He can't do anything to you.
Before he does anything to you he should pass through my dead body. "  I said and hugged her tightly.

Robert gave hayat the water bottle and she drank it with her shivering hands spilling it all her dress. After few minutes when she relaxed a bit, I said
"Come on hayat let's go home.
Robert will clear all this. " And was about to hold her again in my arms  when she showed her hand up to stop me from touching her .

I freezed in my place and shocked when hayat stopped me in my place from touching her.

She held my hand and pulled me down again to the kneeling  position where I was before and said,
"I'm sorry Sayan,
For not listening to you, and breaking the promise that I'll trust you.
I know I didn't listened to you, but I will now.
Do you have anything to confess sayan ?
Did you really killed my father?
But why Sayan?
What did you do that?" She asked looking at me with pleading eyes. .

"Yes hayat. 
I killed your father.
I couldn't have saved him ,but I couldn't.
Your father used to be my dad's bodyguard. Actually he was more like my dad's best friend that a body guard. Your dad was very generous and kind. He cared for me more than my dad. He took care of my dad when he used to come home everyday drowning himself in drugs and alcohol.He was addicted to these things when my mom died of cancer. He was not able to accept the truth that my mom was no longer with him. He spent most of the time in bars and after some time he started dating Ms. Sophia.
But when I was 14 my dad suddenly died from drug over dosage. After my dad's death  your dad took care of the business and me.
One day I heard a scream  , I rushed towards the top floor and and shocked to see your hand hanging from from the railing of the top floor.
I rushed towards him and quickly grabbed his falling hand and tried to pull him up. I tried so hard to pull him but his hand slipped from my hand and the sound of his body crashing the ground echoed through the building. "
Ms. Sophia came running towards us and said
You killed him Sayan.
I know you were jealous that he took care of all your business .
You killed him because of his jealousy Sayan."