chapter 3 stalked by a stranger!

Hayat POV

I got my appointment for the interview at hotel Moave, on Monday , sharp 9 am .

     Tomorrow is Sunday and my only friend birthday . I'm not that type of girl who goes to late night parties and  hang out with friends .

Friends ! ? !

I don't have many friends. I have only one friend . 'Aairah'
Inspite of being rich ,pretty  and talented in every aspect, she chose me as her best friend.
Aairah used to be very popular in our school because of her looks but she believes that I'm more prettier that her but  they  don't say it because I'm not rich like them and they have no use  in praising me !
We used to play all the fun filled games together , I used to help her in studies and she will help me to learn all the girly things like applying makeup ,dressing up ... We enjoy each others company very much . she is the only one in my life with whom I can share my sadness and happiness.....
   Happiness !!!
    Which was not found yet !!!
   I woke up in the morning by the alarming sound and soon found out that it was not the alarm that is ringing but my phone which is displayed
  "  Drama queen" calling on the screen..
I took the call and said
   Happy birthday drama queen
      From the other side of the phone she said thank you Hayaa..
   Drama queen is the nick name I gave to Aairah and she calls me Hayaa..
   Hey Hayaa, don't you dare  miss my birthday bash in the evening....this is not a request ...it's an order...she said giggling.
  I am so sorry drama queen ..but  I  can't .. I said in a sorry tone.

  WHY??

She asked in a sad low tone. Firstly I can't upset routine because I had to attend the interview tomorrow at the hotel Moave , secondly your house is almost two  hour distance from place where I live... I continued...
  She chopped my conservation and said
     Oh  God, what should I do with this boring girl!! ... Why is this rude sweet girl my best friend ? !
See Hayaa , firstly​ upsetting  routine is the best thing one can do, by the way it's not called upsetting routine.., it's called enjoying life and being different from normal !
  Look Hayaa if you are not coming to my birthday party then there will be no party at all!!
    I am not going to celebrate my birthday without you ! ! she threatened me
      I was silent for a minute in my own thoughts . Hello Hayaa are you there?? She asked
       Yes yes, I am there..I replied
   So what's your decision ?? My birthday  party depends on you , answer me ? She questioned
   I have no other option left I think so, you blocked all my ways to say no .. I replied
   You are the best Hayaa see you in the evening party she said and hung the call.
   This is the reason why I call her drama queen she will not leave any chance to show her great acting skills...
     In the afternoon I went to a gift shop not in search of materlistic costly gift which I cannot afford, but for a pretty card where I can express my feelings and  greet her birthday  in my own way. I found very beautiful card in plum colour written
      happy birthday to my dearest friend. Thanq for being there with me for me .
  I paid for the card and left the shop .                                            
        In the evening I reached her house by changing two buses, and only few buses are available for public transportation facilities on those roads  . She felt very happy that I attended the party, I had a conversation with her parents as they know me since childhood  and she was with me all the time introducing her new  friends to me .... The food  which served was awesome. Before leaving her place I gifted the card to her , she was almost in  tears  and tightly embraced me after reading the card .
    She insisted on dropping me back to my place but I objected , as it was her day and her house was filled with the guest . I don't want to ruin her party mood  .
Thank you Hayaa , thanq soo much for coming and best of luck for the interview she said and  i hugged her back saying bye.
I came out of her house and luckily found the bus and took a window seat next to a old woman, there were only few people in the bus as it is already midnight  . I arrived at my stop from where my hostel is a 30 minute walk.
   I was left alone on the dark road and I started walking towards  my destination.
   The cold breeze laced through my hair and my hand started to shiver because of the cold breeze.
         Suddenly I heard the thumping foot step behind me. I was jolted by the sounds and immediately I  turned back to look at the person . But surprisingly there was no one on the road except me.
This time my hands shivered not out of cold breeze but due to  fear ! I increased my pace , abruptly I felt a hand snake  around my waist  and my mouth was muffed by his hand .
  I started to move away from the person who back embraced me but I failed as his hold was thight like a metal chain around me.
   He in his deep intoxicating voice said
    Don't move ...
Ignoring him I started to move away from his touch.

Don't move  ...damm it ..are you out of your mind  ??
He  spat dangerously in my ear so close that I can sense the bad breath of alcohol from him.
I completely frozed at that moment,  Though my  body didn't work ,my brain was doing its own job in accessing the situation that I was struck at this moment.
Oh god ,
       Who is he??

       Is he a thief??       

      Is he a mobster??   

      Is he a rapist??     Or

What if he is a murderer ???

He dragged me to the left corner of the road and succeeded in hiding us behind a huge tree.
There were a group of people searching for someone everywhere on the road with metal weapons in their hands , and that group left to the other side of the road.
      I think they are searching for the man behind me . Quickly I came to my senses , it was all dark . I couldn't see anything except the shadow of me and the stranger who stalked me ..
A shiver ran down my spine . My legs had no strength in them and my hands are in his thight hold . I bite the person hand to let go off  me and luckily he did !!
I ran away from him untill I reached highway , of  god's grace I got a taxi there and I reached my appartment safely.
As soon as I entered the apparent , I took the elevator and reached the floor . I headed towards my appartment door and searched for the key in my bag and after 10 minutes of  searching at last I found it !
I inserted the key into the keyhole to unlock the door but my hands are trembling like the hell and I dropped the key  down on the floor . At last bringing my courage back which was hiding somewhere in me ,  Finally I unlocked the door .
As soon as I entered my appartment  I headed towards washroom and sat in the shower for a few minutes to control my shiver .

I went to my bed but my mind was going back to the incident which happened a few minutes ago

Who was that man ??

Why did he stalked me ??

And  why am I  always stalked by a stranger ??

How  was that guys ??
Plz do vote and share if u guys liked it!!
I will try to give at least two updates a week.
Keep smiling guys ..