chapter 30 broken soul !

Hayat POV

I took a step back back and ran into kitchen to fetch a glass of water who is having heavy hiccups because of his sob.

He immediately gulped the water down his throat.

" I will never leave you Sayan! "
"I love you and care for you because you deserve to be cared and loved." I said and kissed his forehead 

There was a dead silence in the room and I heard a growling sound.
It wasn't from outside, it was  from my stomach!
Oh god! My stomach embarrass me each time I said to myself and smiled at Sayan.

Sayan smiled showing sparkling white teeth .
" I'm very hungry! "
"I guess you too!"
Sayan said and lifted me in his arms.

"Sayan , it's okay! "
"I can walk. "
"The cut is not deep enough. " I said in a smooth voice.

"I don't care!" He said and continued walking towards the table.

We ate in silence and Sayan forcefully fed me when I said I am full and I can't eat anymore.

After completing our dinner, Sayan took me the bed and I sat comfortably on my bed.

He made be sleep and cupped me with the blanket.

He adjusted himself on the bed beside me and I didn't protest him because I love him and trust him completely . He took a small bottle of tablets from his pocket and unscrewed it.

"Sayan,  Are you fine? "
"Does your wound hurt more? "
''Is it a pain killer?" I asked concernedly.

"No hayat. "
"It doesn't hurt anymore." He said searching for a glass of water.

"Then why are taking that pill." I asked cupping my hand on his cheek.

He was bit hesitant for a moment but I'm very glad that he answered me.

"These are sleeping pills hayat!" He replied looking away from me.

"What!?"  I gasped hearing that.

"Yes,  hayat! "
"I need this to sleep! "
"Sleep peacefully without any nightmares." He said pouring the water into glass from the jar.

I immediately throwed the pill in his hand and it landed safely on the ground.

"You don't need this Sayan! "
"Never and ever! "
"From how many years you are gulping these pills? "
"They are very dangerous for your health sayan!" I said scolding him in a concerned way.

"From the past ten years! "
"I tried so much to stop them. "
"But I just can't. "
"Whenever I tried, I end up getting panic attacks and I just can't handle those attacks !" He answered solmely.

I sat on the bed and bent his head to my lap.
He was a bit startled but didn't protest.

Racking my fingers through his wiry but smooth and silky hair,  I said ,,
''I am with you Sayan! "
"You don't need these stupid pills anymore ."
"I'm there to handle You  and share your pain. "
"I'll never let that panic attacks and nightmares enter your primses ."

I planted a soft kiss on his forehead and rested my head on the head rest of the bed and within few minutes he slept on my lap like an 4 year child completely leaving his worries.
He drifted to deep sleep and I can say that because he was snoring a little.
I know that this had been a very hectic day for him.

It's true that we shouldn't judge a book by it's cover ,like we shouldn't judge a person by his outer appearance and reviews given by people.

I couldn't believe how he managed to wear that arrogant beast mask for years and gracefully accepted people's hatred.
Now I understand the words said by princess rapunzle that,
"You don't really need someone who completes you,
  You need someone who can accept you completely!"