chapter 4 Meeting Mr arrogant !

Hayat POV

I woke up at the beep sound of the irritating alarm.
Oh holy shit !!
I looked at the time and it was 8 am already and it means only an hour is left to be at the hotel Moave ,I tried to get up from the bed ,but I just couldn't because of the  horrible headache and my heavy eyes .I gathered my strength and headed towards​the washroom , brushed my teeth ,took a quick shower and changed to purple colour shirt and a black pencil skirt which perfectly matched with my five inch black  heels . I tied my hair to a high ponytail , took my phone ,bag and other documents including my CV .
I skipped my breakfast to save time as the hotel Moave was Forty minutes away from my place . I took a bus and I reached there at 8:45 am and I am glad that I'm not late .

As soon as I reached my destination 

      Moave     was written in lavushingly  bright   bold  in gold  letters. I headed  inwards , as soon as I entered ..I was shocked at the view which  my eyes couldn't believe .

Hotel  Moave  ...
I can say that it was the last word of the luxury . It was a 67 story building surrounded by big trees and water as it is located at the seashore .
      As I headed towards the lobby , I recognised that the hotel has its original traditional style with modern touch !
The tradition and innovation are blend perfectly setting a timeless charm . The floor of the hotel was so clean and elegant that I could clearly see my reflection .
The roof of the central hall raises upto two stories decorated​ with glass mosaic paints of different colours and a very big crystal chandelier hanging from the roof , at the centre there is a marble tank with fountain with constant flowing water , the candle light are kept to cast their reflection on falling water casting a lovely effect ...

     In my entire life, I didn't experience the feeling that I was feeling now !
It was really heaven's on earth !! I was staring at the hotel like a country bumpkin until a beautiful lady in her uniform headed towards me and said
  "  Excuse me ma'am ? " How​ can I help you ??
I completely came to my senses and said ..oh , I'm hayat . I'm here for an interview for the manager post .
She gave me a curt smile and said ...   "Yes ma'am , please follow me ,I'll take you to the place where the interviews​ are conducted ."
  I nodded  and quitely followed her . As soon as I entered the floor , the entire floor was fully occupied with people of different age groups . I was disappointed for a second by seeing at that  site  , there were many experienced people and I'm here with zero work experience but I was confident  that I could grab  the job , because this job is my need not my choice   ! ! 
As I headed  towards the waiting hall  there were many women of my age and below my age .when I was setting my documents in order all the other girls are  concentrating on their makeup ! I must tell that they are dressed like it was going to be a fancy dress competition here instead of a job interview , and each one  face covering with tons and tons of makeup and they are still busy in their face work and dressed in a way that shows their skin to much extent ! and I'm here only with my sunscreen and a lipgloss  ! They all looked at me as if I'm looking like a maniac !! I ignored there looks and completely focused on the file . My appointment number was 102 after waiting for four hours finally a woman called my name and I headed towards the interview room .
  A girl opened the door , I was very nervous and hands are shivering with fear , out of my senses I dropped the file and that  girl helped me .
There were about  three people at the desk and they looked at me like I'm from other planet .
I was interviewed for about 30 minutes ,I must tell it was the longest interview I had ever given in my life ! They​ said that they will  announce me if I got selected !! I have least hope on this interview & I don't want to expect because expectations do hurt !!
I came out the interview hall and noticed that I forgot the way to main entrance . Everything looked similar and unfamiliar as it is my first time here . I took a step forward in search of help , suddenly a man colloids with me and I fell down . I think he was in his early  thirties , with widely built chest and broad shoulders and long hands and there is a bandage in his hands, his eyebrows are arched covering his dark chocolate brown eyes . His sculpted nose , thin  lips with strong jaws  and little stubble . His thick wiry hair gave him the gentleman look .

I fell there and all my documents are scattered everywhere , he didn't even looked at me , he went on his way as if I never existed there !! A pretty girl in her uniform came to me and helped me in getting up .I thanked her  and out of my curiosity  I asked the girl ...

Who was that man ??

"That man ?" She laughed at my quire and finally answered me , 
I was totally stunned after hearing the answer from her !!
She chuckled and said ...

" He is the most arrogant man on the earth !!!"

What ???

What did she said ??

Most arrogant man on the earth ??!!

Who was he??

Why was he??

Hi guys ...how was that??
Plz do vote and share if u guys liked it!!