chapter 46 without her!

Sayan POV

I should tell hayat about my decision which I took without her and which majorly involves her heart . I have to tell her because without her support I wouldn't  be able to do it but I know she would never support me in this thing so I decided to be rude and show that I'm totally the arrogant , rich, heartless manwhore who only acted to be in love with her.

I asked my childhood friend Emily To help in breaking hayat's heart so she could hate me and leave me forever. We both got to my apartment and I ringed the bell. My inner soul was screaming at me to stop my awful plan of breaking her heart but I had no option left! I should do that! I gathered my courage and started acting as if I was making out with her in the corridor as soon as I heard hayat  opening of the door.

I knew she was crying as she looked at us in disgust which I thought would never see in my life in her eyes . I saw the tears flowing from her  eyes and I felt like my heart was stabbed into pieces. I just wanted to run towards her and take her in my arms , kiss away all her tears and tell that I was faking it so that she could hate me and leave me forever. But I just couldn't do that,  so I acted as if I ignored her.

The moment she saw me in other girl arms i thought she would hate me but her act stunned me . She pulled me out of the girl's arms and closed the door on the face of that girl who was with me.

I tried my best to convince her that I was cheating on her and she should hate me for doing this to her.

"You should hate me hayat!"  I shouted unable to control my emotion , that I'm doing this a girl who can't even hate me for what I did to her.

"I can never hate you Sayan and I never and ever will ,  I know you better than you know about yourself .
So now tell me why do you want me to hate you? "She said trying to control her tears and anger.

I thought it would be hard to convince hayat to hate me but I never thought that It was an impossible task. I am so stupid to think that hayat would hate me for that awful stunt I played a few minutes back.

I locked myself in my room unable to face a part of me, which is my hayat. I know if she has seen directly in my eyes then she would definitely know that something is wrong.

She started knocking the door and I could hear her sobs to the place where I was sitting.
"I love you Sayan, I love you more than you think I do." She said but how should I explain that she should hate me not love me even more.

Unable to hear her sobs I opened the door and then she came. With every step she took towards me I felt to runway and hide somewhere but where can I hide because these days she has become my best hiding place. She sat beside me silently.

I stiffened when she kept her hand on my shoulder.
She didn't asked me the reason because she trusted me and here I'm going to break her trust. She opened her arms and said that I she could just hold me.

I couldn't stop myself as her arms are like magnet pulling my ironic heart towards it. I started crying until she was completely soaked in my tears.

"I'm leaving you!
I'm going to die! " As soon as the words slipped my mouth she backed away from me and the warm hug which I was embrassed was no more around to comfort me. Suddenly she started laughing louder and louder like a crazy women as she If I had cracked a joke. I don't know what is happening to her and why is she acting like this.

"Hayat! I'm not kidding!
It is the truth and you should accept it ! "I yelled at her bringing to her senses.

"No!
You can't do that to me ! " She yelled back as the tears flowed from her eyes.