chapter 21 In the city of the love !!

HAYAT POV

The journey was for seven hours . In those seven hours sayan never came back from his private suite  . After seven hours we finally landed  in Paris .

Mr. Sayan came out of his room and immediately​ looked away from me .I was about to fall but sayan held me .  He held my hand in his and started to walk by holding my hand . We came out of the flight and immediately a bunch of people surrounded us protecting us , mainly sayan who is protecting me .
We headed towards the luxurious car and I  took the back seat beside sayan who was still holding my hand .

The car started and I was delighted by looking at the city  . I couldn't believe that I'm in the city of lights , the city of romance , the city of love , Paris !

I opened the window of the car and kept my head out , the cold breeze of the city kissed my cheeks slowly

I opened the window of the car and kept my head out , the cold breeze of the city kissed my cheeks slowly . I think it had rained as I can clearly see the reflection of lights in  the water on  roads .

 I think it had rained as I can clearly see the reflection of lights in  the water on  roads

Hayat , be careful !
Sayan said  pulling me inwards . I looked at him and smiled showing my excitement in it .

Hayat , don't smile ! He said in a very serious tone .
I was shocked by his serious tone and asked
why ?
Making an innocent face .

Because your smile is contagious ! He said with a smile looking straight into my eyes .  I became consious and started looking at the city  hardly controlling my blush .

We reached at the private hotel . Sayan immediately opened the door for me in a perfect gentleman​ way  . We  headed towards​ the hotel , him not leaving my hand .
I have no idea why is he holding  always my hand  like I was going to runaway from him . The staff of the hotel greated  us and the receptionist​ handled our room  keys . We headed towards the elevator . The rooms were in the 49th floor. There was a silence between us . The elevator doors binged opened . I was about to move away but stopped . Sayan was holding my hand and he didn't realised it untill I told him.

I'm sorry Hayat !
He said and immediately walked towards his room . Beast's room is exactly opposite of mine . I unlock the door with my key card and switched on the lights . I was awestruck by looking at the luxurious room . It was beautifully designed . I kept my coat and bag on the bed . I went towards the large door present in the room and undone the door curtains . I can't believe the view infront of me . I felt like I was going to faint by looking at the amazing veiw . Without wasting a millionth of second  , I immediately opened the door and went more close towards that amazing veiw . One of the wonders  of the world , the Eiffel tower was standing in front of me in attractive golden colour with lights on it . I felt as if it was winking at me . It felt like I can touch it with my bare hands standing here .