chapter -18 Her confessions

HAYAT POV

Three months passed in the same way doing the paperwork , taking his professional calls , arranging the meetings , parties , taking appointments .
I wanted to be the best personal assistant . I don't know whether I am or not !
But I tried my best .

Emir , Jenny , aairah ,ziyan , zeenat and I  become very good friends in these three months . We used to hangout in weekends .
Mr. Sayan was always busy in his work . These days I was perfectly addicted to work . May be not the work , but to work for him and with him  . Before when I was alone , I used to think how my parents would have been , did they loved me or not !  But these days when I was alone at home the only thing I think that crosses my mind was Mr . Sayan .
What will  he  be doing right now ?
Will  he be  still working at this time ?

Today​  we all planned  to hangout and it was a weekend  except sayan who was busy with his new project .
Me and zeenat were sitting on the bench and zeenat was looking at ziyan .
I always felt that zeenat likes ziyan . The way she cares for him , the way she looks at him and everything .
Out of my curiosity  I asked zeenat  straight away .

Zeenat , can I ask you a question ?
Yes , Hayaa , you can! She said with a beautiful smile . Do you  like ziyan ?
She looked at me with her eyes wide open and said

What ?

I just thought you like him by the way you cares for him . I'm sorry if I hurted you . I said feeling sorry .

It's ok hayaa , you can ask me .
No I don't like him !
She paused for a moment and said
Actually I think I love him !

What ?

You love ziyan ?

Did he know ?

But how ?

From when ?

I rained her questions   , my mouth  opened wide.

Calm down hayaa ! I'll answer  all your questions . She said looking towards ziyan who was far away from us playing guitar sitting on the bench.

Yes  ,

I love him !

But ziyan doesn't know that.
We used to be in the same school and college . He was the heartthrob of the college including mine. I didn't recognise when I started feelings for him .He was totally unaware of my love towards him and I think he'll​ never be aware ! she said wiping the tears .

You shouldn't waste your time zeenat ,
You should confess to him immediately  . I said to her in a consoling way .

No  ! Hayaa , I can't and I won't ! She said with a teary eyes​.

But why zeenat ?

you love him !

Don't you ?

Will you be happy without​ your love on your side . I asked her .

Yes  , I do love him , but my father doesn't like ziyan .
My father doesn't like the way ziyan talks with elders, his childish behaviour and most importantly the ambition of his life . He thinks that ziyan was so stupid and he can't handle business ! He was  wasting his  time in  musical instruments .

When my father found out my feelings about ziyan , he threatned me that he'll ruin ziyan's musical career and he was now  forcing  me to marry sayan , as my father wanted sayan  to be the next heir of our company by marrying me.