chapter -8 Tit for Tat

Hayat POV

Immediately I headed towards the so called chief 's cabin and knocked the door with a bang so that he can hear well unlike last time !

He in his angry tone said

   There is no need to break the door , get in !!

I entered the door with thumping steps of my four  inch heels which echoed in  the whole cabin .

He was sitting behind his laptop typing more furiously.
I can't see his face properly only his hair and forehead are visible and his remaining facial parts were hiding under the laptop.

I don't know if he noticed me or not , so I fake coughed in order to grab his attention .
Inspite of my continous fake coughing he didn't seem to notice me .
There must be two reasons for his ignorance ,
One is , he might be deaf and the  second  is he must be over concentrating in his work.

This time a fake coughed a bit louder getting irked of his ignorance .

I think you need a cough syrup Ms Hayat. He said looking  at the laptop screen .
He raised his head up from the screen that his face is on full coverage to me and
By the way ,

how was the cake ?

Does it taste good ?

He said plastering a smrick on his handsome face.

I am startled by looking at him , not because of his handsome face and I don't care if he is handsome or not. According to  me , a true man is defined by his manners and the content of the character  not  by  his handsome looks and the content of wallet.
Because he was the same man who bumped into me today in the morning and on the day of my interview.

Is he my boss ??

I really hope it was just a nightmare. Though I'm scared of nightmares , this reality was much worse than the nightmare.

Mr. SAYAN ALI KHAN..... he is neither in his 80 's nor in his 70's , and my sixth sense completely dumped me this time . He looks like he is in his early thirties .
This man ....because of this man I have experienced very embarrssed moments in this  hotel  and he is in front of me , smricking at me !

Instead of apologizing , how dare he ask me about the taste of the cake after throwing it straight on my face !
I kept glaring at him with my angry eyes .

I know I'm hot Ms Hayat, I feel very conscious when some one stares at me , so stop staring at me . .He said  sticking his eyes completely  to the laptop screen.

My continous glare at him is interrupted by a knock at his cabin door  and I turned towards the door .

May I come in sir , a girly voice came from the other side of the door .
Come in ! He shouted  and the girl finally entered in the cabin , she was the same girl who was gossipping about me in the elevator .

I told you not to disturb me at this hours .. he shouted at that  girl .

I'm really sorry sir , but I bought a coffee for you , the girl said looking at the ground .
Ok ! Give it to me , he said and the girl started slowly walking towards him from the door with a coffee mug in her hand . I was standing 4 feet away from both . I am very angry at him and I badly wanted a revenge on both of them .
An idea popped out of my devilish brain and I started calculating my physics . Though I was not that good at physics in my school , at least I have basic knowledge . The girl was now two foot away from me. She was heading towards that beast and finally one foot away from me ... And she finally reached me . I just extended my feet a bit forward and kept my leg in front of hers and then within a blink of eye there was a bang sound !
I think my physics didn't ditched me this time though it did in my school days .

The coffee from the coffee mug from her hand flew in the air and this time it didn't landed on my face but it did on the sayan Ali..no the name beast suits him much  better , on the beast shirt . The breaking sound of the coffee mug echoed on the whole pin drop silent cabin like a bomb blast !
For a second , I thought the earth forgot it's Revolution and the time stopped . Everyone in the room are silent  , except my soul which was dancing out of happiness by watching the scene before me .
I had an urge to laugh  but some how i controlled  it .

After  a moment of  silence , this time the room echoed by the beast voice .

What the  bloody hell !

Are you blind ?

Can't you watch and walk ?!
What the hell you think of yourself  ? He shouted at the girl .

I'm  sorry sir , really sorry  , she said with tears filled in her eyes .

You idiot ! Just get out from here . He shouted at the poor girl who was now crying loudly.
Why don't he talk in normal way , is it necessary to shout always at others  .

The girl left the room crying in a most dramatic​ way that I have ever seen in my life .
After  a second my inner sense scolded me for making her cry , and I felt very bad for her , she might have lost her job because of me , but thank god she didn't !

Now the beast was standing  a few feet away from me , his shirt completely drenched in the coffee. This is a view to see and my eyes felt very happy at that view .

Does it  taste good ? ....I think this is the question you asked me a few minutes before .
Am  I right sir ?
I asked trying to hide my laugh .
It was good but not more than your coffee I guess !! I said with a taunting smile .

Ms. Hayat ... He said in an angry beast tone .
I'm so sorry sir but I was just answering your question i said with a smrick on my face .
I'm very happy in this moment .
Arrogant ah !!

If you are good with me then I'm the sweetest person on the earth , but if you show me your arrogance , the same will come back
!!
This is the tit for tat that I gave him . If he treated me in the same way,  he will have more experiences from me which he could never forget !

Hello guys , how was the chapter ??
Hope u liked it !
I'll be glad to know your comments on the chapter .
Plz do vote and share if u guys liked it!!