chapter 24 Stay away from me!

HAYAT POV

I am now hanging from one of the highest tower of the world.  It was the deadliest position  in the world that no one should ever experience in their life. I am now holding the metal railing of that deadliest tower with the tips of my fingers.

I yelled out of my lungs grabbing the concentration of people around me and mainly Sayan , in which I succeeded.

Sayan suddenly  turned towards me,
" Haha....a.....t ! ! ! " He yelled with a dangerous shiver in his voice .

"Sayan ..please help me  !"
"I don't want to die now,  not at least like this!"  I said to him in a shivering voice trying to have a look down to the tower. I was more than  eight hundred meters away from the ground. All the people from there looked like some insects crawling on the ground. If I  fell from here I'm pretty sure that to die,  I doesn't need to reach the ground , I will be dead on my way to the ground. After watching down to the tower,  my hands started shivering from fear of my death. I really wish it was a nightmare , but it wasn't. It is real as i can feel the dreadfull pain crawling in my hands.

I am hanging from the tower and I think I am going to die within few seconds.  At this point with these thoughts the gravity of the ground started pulling me towards it with much affection and my little hands holding the metal started giving up and started listening to the gravity.
I lost my  hope of living on this earth for the second time in my life.

My hands were numb and I almost lost the grip with the metal  . I was about to say goodbye to this earth, until a pair of shivering hands catched mine.

It was Sayan, a ray of hope covered my eyes. I looked into his eyes but he was shutting his eyes forcefully like he had seen something which he shouldn't.

"Sayan!"

" Open your eyes and pull me up." I shouted at him in my panicked state.

"No! "
'No! I can't! "
"I can't do that! "
"I can't open my eyes! " He said not opening his eyes.

"Why? " I shouted loosing my temper.

"I am Acrophobic ! "He said trying to control his fear.

The word acrophobic hit my ears with a bang and the ray of  hope was now covered by dark clouds.

"Sayan,  please don't look down.  Just look into my eyes."  I said to him in a consolidating way.
"Please Sayan,  help me.  Please overcome your fear and open your eyes. If you don't,  I will die falling from this tower and after my death you will regret not opening your eyes at this moment. "
"Do you  want me to die?" I asked him  nervously waiting for his reply.

"No!
No Hayat, never,  please don't say those words.
You can't die!
You can't  leave me alone again  !"
" I won't let the past repeat itself again." He mumbled to himself and  suddenly opened his eyes only to shut down again.
After a second,  he again opened his eyes and they instantly met mine. Without looking down at the tower he held my hand in his trembling hands and succeed in pulling me up to the tower after so much of struggling.

We both fell on the inner side of the tower.  We were breathing heavily and I thanked god for giving my breaths back to me.God gave me a third chance to live in the world again created by him. Actually I should thank Sayan for giving my life back to me for the  second time.

Sayan stood up and immediately hugged me tightly  like he has found a thing which he lost for years. 
"Hayat, are you fine? "
"Did you hurt anywhere?"  He said looked all over me and again hugged me more tightly.