chapter 35 - Broken trust

Hayat POV

I saw Sayan rushing towards the parking lot and I noticed that his phone accidently fell on the ground when he bumped into me. I grabbed it and ran after him but he was no where in sight.

A message beeped in his phone and I accidentally opened it. I was shocked to see the message.
Written,
Can't wait to ruin you and your love Sayan!
My legs pinned to the ground and my lungs struggled to breath at the thought of Sayan in danger.

I quickly opened the other messages and the blood from my veins drained away reading those. I couldn't believe Sayan was being blackmailed all these days about his past and our relationship .

I thought he was acting strange these days but never ever thought that he was being blackmailed.
I surfed through the messages and my eye catched upon a particular message which had an address and time return on it.

Sayan is in danger! My soul shouted at me.

Without wasting a second I rushed to the address in the mobile.

After driving for half an hour I reached at the address in the mobile. The place was empty and full of   large trees which looked scary. I walked a few steps in search of Sayan, but I couldn't find him anywhere.

He needs me and I am not with him at his painful moments. The thought of him in danger send many shivers down my vertebral Column. Tears started forming in my eyes and threatning me to fall down. I sat on the near by log present there with my head in my hands and suddenly I heard a devilish laugh .

I immediately stood up and ran towards the sound of  the dreadful laughter as the laughter increased as I neared it.

I stood in front of a large Villa which was worn out  and it looked like no one had lived in it for years . I pushed the huge rusted gate and rushed towards the door in search of Sayan but my senses noticed that the sound was coming from the backside. I ran towards the sound and it was a huge garden with  plants which seemed to have no life in it. I walked past those plants and I got a glimpse of a man standing in a distance from me. I know it was Sayan.

How can I not recognize the love of my life. I know how his back muscles stiffen everytime in his standing posture .

He was busy talking with someone. I couldn't see his face and he was completely covered by Sayan. I started taking slow steps towards sayan and stop exactly behind him and the man who was standing in front of Sayan was provoking him to accept the truth !

I extended my hand to pull him but stopped and all my senses flewed  when I saw emir standing in front of Sayan threatning him with some proof.

Is emir the person who was blackmailing  Sayan from these many days?
I couldn't believe he could do that to sayan.
He seemed to be a  very gentle  and friendly person .
I came to my senses when I heard sayan shout,
Yes! I killed hayat's father.

I felt like the world around me stopped as my heart dropped to the ground ,my veins rushing towards the gravity making me pale and my breath almost forgotten it's way to my respiratory system and my  stomach contracted making it into a pit ,my legs pinned to the ground  like a glue,my impulses stopped making me numb and my tongue tied itself into a tight knot .

I couldn't access what he said,
No! It's not possible.
He can't kill my father.
He just can't.
I think my senses deceived me .
So I gathered my strength and pulled the back of his shirt which  made him turn towards me.

He was pale with anger flaming in his eyes and looking at me his red hot flame eyes immediately turned into a glacier.

"Hayat! "
"What are you doing here? "He asked looking at me concernedly.

"I came here to give your mobile which felled down when you bumped into me. I accidentally opened your messages and I found out that you were being blackmailed about your past and our relationship. I feared that you were in danger.
But  thank god I came here. I got to know the truth."  I said looking at  him and emir who was standing behind him.

''Hayat please listen to me.
I'll explain. " He said taking a step towards me.

"No Sayan.
I will ask you just one question and answer it with yes or no. " I said sobbing.

"Hayat ,please listen to me. He again took a step towards me which made me to step away from him stopping him in his place.

"Did you really killed my father Sayan?
Yes?
  Or no?" I almost shouted.

He remained silent for a few minutes but finally opened his mouth with with the word I didn't want to hear.

"Yes !"

The word yes felt like a hot sharp knife which got stabbed in my heart making it screem with the intense pain of  word.

"Hayat!
I'll explain." he begged and I immediately turned away from him and ran away from him.

I couldn't  believe he killed my father.
I became an orphan because him.
When my dad died it was the biggest shock of my life, I was not prepared for it.
I lived each day wondering how I will get through it .
My dad never said he was leaving.
He never said good bye .
He was gone through it before I knew.
Only god and Sayan knows why .
My dad was a  very humble person and he can't even thinking of hurting others without any cause.

I know how those dreadful lonely nights haunted me. I've missed him a million times and I've cried a million times.

The death of my dad was an incalculable lasting blow because no one could ever love me like him. After my mother's death it was my dad who gave me the love of my mom and his.

I was living in vain all these days but when sayan entered my life my life turned upside down as it was filled with joy and happiness.
I felt like he was the shelter to my storms and ran towards him as his arms felt safe to me. But what I doesn't know he is,
He was the storm of my life!

I couldn't run away from him though I badly wanted to do that. Though he was the storm of my life , I couldn't seek shelter from others as my soul felt safe only in his arms.

My  soul  betrayed me and it feels safe only in the arms of that person who broken it into tiny pieces and it's trust.

Sometimes you have to be your own hero and save your own little heart because sometimes the people you can't imagine living without you ,can actually live without you.
I just wanted to run away!
Run away from him,
Run away from all the pain which was killing me deep inside.

I can't talk to him anymore.
The idea of him not talking to him anymore makes me realise how much I love him and when I realise I love him ,
I realise that I can't have him with my side , and the thought of him not having on my side makes me love him even more.

In the past,  I tried not to let any person in to my not so happy life ,
I feared that they would be gone, they would break my heart as if now.
But Sayan came into my life without me letting him in. He came as a storm and broken my heart into million pieces making it impossible to heal.

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

Hope you liked it!

Tell me how you felt about this chapter.

Plz do vote ,share and comment if you guys liked it.

Plz do ignore grammatical errors.

Do follow me for more updates.

Thank you so much for your incredible support.

Keep smiling.

Stay blessed.