chapter 12 Hello Rockstar!!

HAYAT POV

I was in shock untill the man infront of me waved his hand .
Hey... Are you here ??

I came to my senses and said,         
       yes ,,  I  am !

Hi...I'm ziyan Ali khan ! He extended his hand towards me .

Hi.. hayat ,I said with a guilt and we shook our hands .
Don't worry hayat , your job is safe and our talk is top secret between us,  he said with a wink and I smiled at him .

     By the way I'm very glad that I met my brother's fifty sixth assistant on fifty sixth floor , he smricked at me .

  "Why are you here ?" 
A voice came from behind , how can I not recognise the famous beast voice . He entered into the my cabin .

Hey  bro , cool , I just bumped into your fifth sixth personal assistant and we were just talking  about you , he said to the beast .

  Me ? 
He asked sending a death glare towards me .

Yes bro, you..
she was telling me that you are extremely talented and well mannered. he said and raising his eyebrow at me .

I don't care what you guys are talking about , but after your conversation with Ms. Hayat you  come to my cabin ziyan .. he said and went towards his cabin .

K, bro he said , and turned towards me and said ..
" Do you always wanted to be a personal assistant ?"

Nope ,
Never in my life  ...I just wanted a secure job ,, I replied.

Secure job !! It is the most unsecured job I've ever seen in my life !
You never know when you will get fired !...he laughed at me .

Do you work in the same hotel ? I questioned him .
   No  beautiful  ,, I actually don't like these kinds of post's like CEO, MD  and all others . I always wanted to be a rock Star ​! He said with a big smile on his face.
Ohh..hello rock star ziyan  ,I said and again we shook our hands .

Bye ,, beautiful  ! See you soon , if you were still here until my next visit ! Ziyan said and followed his older brothers footsteps.

He was completely Different when compared to the beast.
And he was weird  ... Weird not in a negative way  but in a very positive way . He is very playful and adorable , he lightens and brightens the environment around him unlike the beast . Though I've​ never heard him singing , but by his behaviour I can say that he is truly a rock star!
I sat on my chair and it was past two thirty and there was still no work for me. I was getting bored , then there was a knock at my door.

  Come in ... I said .

Hi.. your coffee ! Jenny  said and entered my cabin.
Hey  you don't have to bring coffee for me .. I said to her in my humble voice.

It's ok , there are only two persons working on this floor , I was serving it to the cheif , you must also be tired so I bought it for you . She said giving me the coffee mug .
   Thanks for the coffee , I said and took the coffee from her  and kept it on the table.

Only two people work in this floor  ? What do you mean by that ? I asked her sipping my coffee .

  Yes hayat , you and the cheif. There are only two cabins in this floor .she  said and left my cabin .

What !

Only two people on the whole floor ! Oh God , how am I going to handle this loneliness , it's not that I don't like loneliness but sometimes  being alone all  the time gives you a feeling of being unwanted ..my  self  pity  was interrupted by the ping sound , as an email popped out of my laptop . The mail is  from the beast , written

"Meet me in the cabin !"

Following his orders , I went to his cabin Knocked and entered . He was sitting across the table with his laptop , his eyebrows scrunched together looking at the screen  .
I fake coughed a little to grab his attention .
He immediately snapped at me saying..

  "I know Ms. Hayat , you were here ! There is no need to fake cough .
I will send you the ID's  of our deligates  and you mail them the new broucher of our hotel that we are going to release this weekend  . He said and continued his work .
Finally I got some work to do!  Feeling happy I went to my cabin and after an hour I completed my  work of mailing all the list given by him  successfully .

    After completion of my work , I sent a mail to the beast telling him that the work was completed . I came out of my cabin and saw the beast outside his cabin shouting at someone in the phone . He lowered his voice and turned towards me and said
What ?

Why are you here ?

Can't I come out of my cabin ?
Do I need your permission for this ?  I asked him in a serious tone .

With a serious look on his face he neared me . There was only a foot distance between us and suddenly my hiccups started and my hiccups are in very high pitch  which is clearly audible to the beast .

I gulped down and I had an urge to drink water .
With every inch of his closeness , my hiccups speed increased more and more .
He stopped exactly four inches away from me and extended his hand , I bent myself a little back , away from him . But he took the glass of water present on the  the table behind me  and handed it  to me and said

Drink it !

I gulped down the water through my throat and my hiccups almost ended.

Drink at least  eight glasses of water a day ! He said to me  and left towards his cabin busy  talking in his phone  .

What ??

What did he just say ??
Eight glasses of water a day !?

Is it an order or a request !!

Hii...dear readers .

How are you ?
And
How was the chapter ??

I'll try to update the next chapter very soon.

Plz Wait for it !

Plz do vote, share and comment if u guys liked it !