Bonus chapters 2

Hayat POV

I woke up at 5am and Sayan was sleeping beside me peacefully . A year passed and we were inseparable from each other from the past one year. It doesn't mean we never had difference. Yes, we had a lot but those small  things couldn't make a crack in our strong relationship. We would understand our mistakes and openly talk and listen to each others thoughts and opinions without judging each other and pointing out our mistakes. We would apologize to each other and move on without discussing it again and again. I still remember our first fight which happened two weeks after our marriage, as every normal relationship our ego came between us when our first fight happened and we stopped talking to each other for almost fifteen hours and those fifteen hours were like hell and we couldn't eat or sleep without solving our problems , talking to each other  and of all we missed our warn loving cuddling a lot .

The very next morning we both discussed and set  some rules in our relationship to make our relationship much better.
Rule 1 : Not to keep secrets from each other.
Rule 2 : Always discuss each others problems , opinions and thoughts .
Rule 3 : Not to walk away when the opposite person is talking or explaining .
I'm glad that we set those rules as they helped us a lot to make our relationship stronger.

we did a court marriage at that moment when Sayan asked me to marry him outside the hospital and we organised a grand reception after a month as soon as ziyan recovered from his heart transplantation surgery.  On our reception ziyan proposed zeenat to marry him and as soon as she said yes he took out a ring from his finger and placed it on hers at that very moment giving me a Deja Vu feeling as it already happened between me and Sayan outside the hospital . I don't why these brother's always carry an extra ring with them.

I raised my head and looked at Sayan who was snoring and his mouth was opened a little. My head was on his chest and his one hand is on my back protecting me and the other is on my 9 months fully grown baby bump protecting our baby with his fatherly loving touch . My delivary date is due for next week and we are very excited and eagerly waiting for that day of our lives .

I turned around slowly without waking him up and the pictures on the wall caught my attention. I slowly got off  from the bed and went towards the wall to look at our adorable moments which were captured an year ago and which now became the most wonderful memories. They are our memories from our honeymoons ! yes, we had three honeymoons like we had three dates !

To our first honeymoon we went to Paris. The first time I visited Paris with Sayan as his assistant and now we celebrated our first honeymoon there as man and women.we were walking in a mall and was shocked to see emir and Aairah there hand in hand and when we asked them about their surprise visit they lied straight from their teeth that they met unexpectedly though I did believed them at that moment, now I laugh at my foolishness to believe those sweet liars. On that day to our surprise we met ziyan and zeenat in the same mall at the same time where they are trying to hide from us . When we caught them red-handed they also lied that they were here for the ziyan's concert . And our first honeymoon changed into a family reunion trip and Sayan was as usual pissed off as this family reunion in Paris as it disturbed our first honeymoon.

Inorder to avoid the family reunions again, Sayan chose a small town for our second honeymoon where no one could disturb us .In the morning we explored that town and then in the evening we went to a beech. There we had a competition on fried see food which obviously I won. In the night when we reached our small hut sayan started kissing me passionately pressing me to the door and suddenly he withdrew himself from me and looking confused and holding his stomach . When I asked him what happened he didn't said a word and rushed towards the washroom. He came back after ten minutes only to go back again.
"Sayan, what happened?" I asked him banging at the washroom door .
"Nothing! I can't explain it to you hayat!" He said feeling sick.
That night ended with Sayan in the washroom and me outside the washroom feeling bad for him. I think the sea food competition we had resulted in upsetting sayan's stomach. As soon as Sayan recovered a bit from his stomach upset we cancelled our second honeymoon and headed back to our place.

To our third honeymoon we went to our secret place, our private island as Sayan was more than pissed with our ruined two honeymoons .Our island is the place  where we hide from this world. I still remember those days where me and Sayan stayed  locked in our room for more than a week in each others arms without going out and exploring the island. When  we were in Paris, our gang , mainly ziyan and emir would always interrupts us our hot making out session by barging into our room with their no sense arguments .

I was looking at the pictures and I felt a pair of hands around my  bump . I smiled and turned around to see the person who changes my whole world with his love and care . He kissed on my neck lingeringly which made my hair on the neck erect and a sweet shiver ran down my spine . This man never fails to make me feel this way . In fact he had completed his PhD in making me feel like  the first time every time he touched me.
"What are doing? " I asked him turning around and locking my hands around his neck .

"Looking at my beautiful pregnant wife! " he said kissing my cheek and my bump to which I blushed like a newly wedded bride.

I still remember that morning when I said I was pregnant.
"Sayan, I'm pregnant! "  I said showing the positive lines on the pregnancy strip.

As soon as the words left my mouth his facial expressions changed and his face was unreadable with zero emotions on it. I stood their expecting him to react something and without saying a word he rushed  towards the study room and locked himself in the room.
Was he angry with the news ?
Was he sad with the news?
Doesn't he want this baby?

Hi dear aliens!

How are you?

How was the chapter?

What do you think about Sayan's behavior after hearing about her pregnancy?

I just want to share my thoughts with you as I said earlier in the chapter there are many beautiful relationships in the world which ended up not because of their flaws or mistakes but because of their ego's which stops them to accept those flaws and mistakes. Not every person is perfect . As humans we all have flaws and we all make mistakes but a relationship gets better and stronger when we accept the person with their flaws and mistakes. No matter how much we love a person If one's a ego enters into your relationship ,it cracks the relationships and starts breaking your bond bit by bit making you feel void from inside . So be careful with your ego because your ego is the biggest threat to your relationships.

I know there's too much philosophy for today , I don't want to bore you guys with my thoughts so have a great day ahead and keep smiling.
Stay blessed.