It's my birthday!

Hey dear aliens!

Today is my special day and here I am on my special day to share my life's special person (No... No... I'm not taking about the love of my life which hasn't found yet, I'm taking about my mom 😜 and the special moment I ended up in this beautiful, adventurous yet sometimes dangerous world.

I want to share a moment of my life with you guys ,
When I was born my mom was very I'll that even doctors couldn't stabilise her health condition and many of them even suggested to abort the little me, but my mom being my mom stood against all of them and bought me out not thinking about her own life. So on this birthday and every birthday my one and only wish is my mom's health!
May god bless my parents first on my birthday and then only me because if they had thought about them selves I wouldn't be here writing the stories , and sharing my moments with you.

I know I said I'll update the last chapter of destined destiny but I didn't, I m sorry guys my sister and her two little naughty angels showed up suddenly and decided to stay few days. My naughty angels wouldn't let me do my work so I couldn't update the chapter to my word but I promise that I will very soon!

Have you guys checked fatal fantasies?

Last but the least I'm happy that god blessed me with the another year of my life.

Happy Birthday to me!