Pushing the Limits (Taking Chances Trilogy) (Robert Downey Jr. Fanfic)

*Recap*
I started throwing up. Emily comes in holding my hair back. "You okay?" "I'm fine must have been the sandwhich I ate today." "You sure? When was your last period?" "A month ago. Its a little late this week. Just two days. You don't think?" "Yeah. Wait here while I run to the store. Don't say shit to Robert." She left and I went to brush my teeth. No I can't be pregnant. I just started college. Few minutes later Emily come back ripping the box open. "Pee in this cup." she said. We sat there in the bathroom for a little while. I was bitting my nails. When both jumped when we heard a knock on the door. "Hey everything okay in there. Hurry, up I got to take shit." yelled Robert. "You don't have to tell us what you had to do. Just wait." snapped Emily trying to hold her laugh. "Men are so gross." My timer on my phone went off and I picked up the stick. I held it against me as I felt my heart racing. I read it and my eyes widen. I frozed. Emily takes it from me and yelped. She opened the door giving Robert a hug. "Congradulation!" she said with joy. "What's going on?" asked Robert. I stayed quiet. "Look." She showed him the pregancy test. His eyes grew in shock. "You're pregnant!" I slowly moved my head up and down. He then fainted and Emily screamed. "Thanks a lot Emily. You killed him." I said sarcastically. What am I going to do?
"Robbie, wake up!" said Emily patting at his cheek. He didn't wake up. "I'm going to kiss you if you don't wake up. I hope you like philly  cheese steak with extra onions." He pops up scooting away from her. She busted out laughing so did I. "You're so gross." snapped Robert. He stood up taking my hands into his. "Are you really pregnant?" he asked. "I guess. I still want a second opinion." I replied nervously. He fell back on the couch rubbing his forhead. "I'm going to be a dad." I noticed a smile come across his face. "Are you happy?" "Yeah. I'm also scared. We just started college." "I know you two can pull through. I'm going to be here for you." said Emily. "We know." "I guess I'm making a call to a doctor. I'll be back." I said walking out the front door. I walked over to the park near by and sat a bench. I covered my face with my hands and started to cry. I felt so scared. Our dreams are just beginning. I kept feeling that this baby will get in the way. I never expected to get pregnant. I could have sworn he wore protection. I guess in the heat of the moment we forgot. I'm confused. I dialed information to find a doctor. I found one and they set an appointment tomorrow after classes. Wiped the tears from under my eyes and headed back to the house.
I walked into my designing class and sat down on the stool. I seen boy sit next to me. "Girl, I love your purse." he said smiling at me. "Thanks." I replied. "I'm Lucy. Sophmore." "Katy, I'm a Freshman." "I heard about you. My boyfriend Adam told me about you. Nice to meet you." "Likewise." The professor comes in setting his briefcase down. He was tall wearing a sharp black suit and red tie. He had tanned skin, blue eyes, and bald. "Good Morning. Welcome to Fashion Design 2.0, I'm Professor Sylvestor Kidman. You will address me as Kidman and only that. In this class you will work hands on in learning how to create and design your own clothes. Remember this is a competition to earn the best scores. The person with the highest score and also takes my interest. That person will get the opportunity to feature their designs in a Spring Fashion Show. I want to hear sewing machines in this room. I need your fingers to bleed. Do we have an understanding?" he announced. "Yes!" we said in unison. "Louder because I don't believe you!" "YES!" "Okay. Take out your sketchpads and create a design that screams punk. Go!" I started drawing out my design. He would walk around occasionally learking over our shoulders. He comes beside me and looks. I continued to work as he stood there. "I like how you give the collar some flare. Bold and sexy. Nice work uh..." he complimented smiling at me. "Katy." I replied smiling up at him. He did the same and just looked at me. I turned my head and continued working. Weird. After class I was gathering up my things. "What's your next class?" asked Lucy. "Math." I answered. "Like right now?" "No, in an hour." "Let's go get a smoothie. My treat. This will give us some time to get to know eachother." "Okay." I followed behind him towards the door. "Excuse me, Katy. I want to see you in my office for a moment." said Kidman. I looked at Lucy who just smiled. "I'll wait for you." he assured. I knodded my head and went into Kidman's office. "Sir, is this going to take long?" I asked taking a seat in the chair. "No. What year are you?" "Freshman." "You have some really great talent. Aside from your little friend. As a designer not only do you have to create the greatest fashion you also have to look like the design. Representation is key. I can see you have it. What I'm trying to say is I'm really looking foward to your work." He smiled at me placing his hand on my shoulder. "Is that all?" "Yes, for the moment. You can go. See you tomorrow." I got up and left. Professor Kidman for some reason gave me the creeps.

****Here's the first chapter of the trilogy. Tell me what you think. How do u guys like Emily's sense of humor. Vote and comment please****