Two Angels

She's thinks I'm giving her a divorce she fucking crazy. I slammed the divorce papers down on the table. As for Rick being around her like he has. There is no doubt in my mind he's trying to get with Katy. He's probably poisoning her against. He may have the upper hand but, I run this show. I couldn't shake the anger I had toward him. Even though I don't know the guy well. He was definatly throwing curve balls as to what his personality is. It's as if I was re-living high school all over again. My life before Katy. When I had to fight Devin off the girls I cared about. I find it akward that I'm even in this situation again. Might sound crazy but, what if Rick is Devin Grainer? They said he died in that fire. What if that was just some charade to escape? The only way I can prove it is to get proof. Get a sample of his DNA.

Emily stood there at my door. "Why aren't you dressed?" she asked sternly. "Why would I get dress?" I replied confused. "Hello, Katy's baby shower." "I never go the invite." "And?! Get dressed! If you want to prove to Katy you've changed? You would show up unexpectedly to show her your support." "That's stuff for woman." "I don't give a shit! If it helps Rick's going to be there." "Get out so I can get dressed." She rolled her eyes at me and walked away. I felt akward having to go. Cool guys don't go to baby showers.
Emily took me to a baby store that way we could buy a gift for my daughter. "I want to buy all this stuff for my daughter. I don't see how women can sit here and do this." I said looking though the baby clothes. "Robert, your in the boys section." chuckled Emily at me. "What's the difference? Boys wear booties! Come on!" "Shut up complaining and pick out something for your child!" I elbowed her as I walked past her. She just laughed. I noticed some cute baby bracelets. Ones that you could get engraved. I asked the guy for one of them. I wrote down what I wanted it to say. As I waited I pick out a velvet red dress with lace trim. My daughter would look cute in it. Call me stupid but, my little girl has to have a leather jacket. I picked out a pink one. Last one in stock. I had them all gift wrapped.

We finally showed up at the house. The backyard had nothing but, woman. Rick of course was there stuck like glue to Katy. Adam and Lucy were here as well. I smiled to myself at how beautiful Katy was when she was pregnant. Her seven month growing belly stuck out. She looked in my direction smiling at first. Yet, it fell into a blank expression. I know deep down she didn't want me here. I placed my gifts on the table and walked over to her. She didn't want to look at me as she poured herself a glass of punch. "Why are you here?" she asked coldly. "I hope your not forgetting that the child growing inside you is mine too." I replied. "No, I haven't. You do realize there is nothing but, women here. Or is this your idea of hooking up in front of me to make me jealous?" "So, you would get jealous? See, I knew you still cared." "That's not what I meant." "I don't feel like arguing. You look beautiful by the way." She rolled her eyes and went to walk off. I pulled her back toward me. I placed my hand on the back of her neck. I kissed her forhead gently. I could feel her tense up against me. I laid my hand over her belly as I smiled to myself. I could feel the baby move. "Looks, like Daddy's little girl is happy to see me." I said. Katy pulled away from me slowly. I know she's not over me. If she was, she would have shoved me off when I kissed her forehead.

The baby shower turned out great. Katy was all smiles during the games. When it came to gift time, I noticed Rick went all out. Fucking prick. "Thank you Rick, I love all the gifts." said Katy. Then my blood boiled when they both kissed. I had to turn away. If I kept looking I was going to kick his ass. "Robbie, are you okay?" asked Emily. I threw on a fake smile at her."Yeah, I'm fine." I replied. I turned back to see Katy opening another gift. "These are from Robert." said Lucy. She pulled out the dress from the box. I noticed the women awing. She opened the second one holding up the leather jacket. "Really, Robert?!" snapped Katy. "Aww, that is so cute! Like Father, Like Daughter." said Emily winking at me. The others were raving over it. Katy opened the small box and held the gold baby bracelet in hand. She read the engravement. I noticed the corners of her mouth go up. "What does it say?" asked Adam. Katy looked up at everyone. I could see the tears forming in her eyes. She put the bracelet back in the box and stormed off into the house.

Rick headed after her but, I beat him to the punch. "I got this." I snapped. He glared at me and stepped back. I could hear crying coming from the livingroom. I sat down next to Katy on the couch. I place my hand on her back. "Hun, I didn't mean to upset you." I said calmly. "I'm not upset Robert. I'm just...forget it." she replied. "You can tell me." "Why do you have to be so wonderful? The engravement you put for the bracelet. It's beautiful." "Because its the truth. 'Forever in my heart will my two angels stay. Love, Daddy.' you and our child are my angels. You give me hope and strength. Without you two I can't fly." I ran my hand through her hair. "I've never seen this side of you. It's like your not the same Robert I knew." "Is that a bad thing?" "No, I like this one. I want to see more of him." "I'll have to check my schedual." She giggled at me and smiled. How I've missed that smile. "I love you, Katy. I want to make things right. Name a time along with the place and I will be there." I added. "Okay, I'll call you." she replied.
Katy takes my hand and lead me to the bedroom. She locked the door and grinned. "Are you going to rape me? There's still people unattended to." I asked. "Not at the moment. I just want to taste those lips I've missed so much." she replied. She pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top. She crashed her lips on mine. A moan escaped my lips as her tongue caressed against mine. Just having her kiss me made me want to ravish her now. "Screw everyone outside. I want you." I said in between our kiss. She pulled away taking her shirt off. "Go ahead, my hormones are on fire." I growled in excitement  as she pulled both my pants and boxers off. She straddled me putting me inside her. She moaned in pleasure as she began grinding against me. "Ugh, I've missed you, Robert!" she moaned. I smiled at her as she leaned over kissing me. I rolled her over thrusting in her. She clawed at my back moaning. The long awaited passion filled the room. I then released on the bed out of breath. Make up sex is the best.

We both got dressed smiling at eachother. I cupped my hands around her face giving her a kiss. "Promise me you're going to call." I said. "I promise, baby. I love you." whispered Katy. "Mmm, I love you too. Hurry up and get rid of that clown. I need you." "I will. Now, go." I kissed her once more before leaving the room. I went out back and stood next to Emily. "Is she okay?" she asked. "Yeah." I replied. I noticed her smelling me which I thought was akward. She leaned into my ear and whispered, "Why do you smell like sex with a side of no regret?" I chuckled at her. "Because, I don't regret making her feel 'okay' if you catch my drift." She smack my arm smiling. "You're such pig. But, I'm happy for you. It's about time." I smiled brightly feeling good. Poor Rick. He has no idea I won. I don't care. If he ever tries to get in between me and Katy. I will not hesitate in kicking the shit out of him.

***Yay! Their back! Well not yet. How do you think Rick will react? Could Robert's suspicous be true? Vote and comment please.
I hope you guys read my new story. It's different then the other. But it still has Robert in it. Along with Jeremy Renner. It's called "Lost Heart" hope you like it! 😃***