She's arrived

~Robert~

I kept my eye on Paris during class. She acted as if I wasn't there. She wanted to meet my gaze but, I know deep down she knows why. The professor dismissed us and Paris immediatly bolted from her desk. I caught up to her yanking her back. "I have a class to get to, Robert." she snapped. "I don't care. Why the fuck are you spreading rumors that you are pregnant by me?!" I exclaimed in anger. "It's not a rumor if its true." "That's bullshit! It happen six months ago! You're not even showing." She turned from me. "Why are you doing this?"  I continued. "Because, I figured the only way I could get you to talk to me. Is come up with a lie around your friends."

I rolled my eyes and sighed. I felt relieved. "What do you want?" "I missed you." "Paris, you know I'm married." "I can't stop thinking about that night. The way you made love to me. I have never felt such passion." She pressed her body against mine as she kissed my cheek. I pushed her away. "Stop it. You're a great girl. You should find someone who can care for you." "No one on campus is like you." "I'm sure there is. I'm sorry but, this will never happen." I walked away heading off to my next class.

~Katy~

I have been in pain all day during my classes. It was sharp. I was in design class when I couldn't bare it anymore. "Katy babe are you okay?" asked Lucy. "I don't think so. It hurts!" I cried. My professor comes over pushing his chair ushering me to sit. "Help me take her to the nurses office." he said and pushed me out of the room. "Call my husband, Lucy!" "I'm doing that now." We made it to the nurse and they helped me on the bed.

She called the ambulence saying I was in labor. I could have sworn I would be due in a month. Robert later showed up as soon as the paramedics came. "Babe, how are feeling?" he asked placing a kiss on my temple. "Like I'm about to have an elephant!" I screamed in pain. They placed me on the gurney and rolled me out. Robert jump inside and we headed off to the hospital.

I felt tired after giving birth. My daughter was here. When I seen her my heart filled with joy. She was beautiful. I awake to all my friends and family. Emily, Lucy, Adam, and Robert's parents. I could see them passing my baby around. Robert comes over to me giving me a hug. "How are you feeling?" he asked. "I'm fine. I see your mom is fitghting everyone off in holding the baby." I replied giggling. "She's always like that. Babies are her weakness." "It shows. She still treats you like one." "Ha, yeah. What are we going to name her? I mean after all that has happened. We never sat down to pick one out."

I began thinking of a name. I instantly thought of my mom. She had one of those unique names. "What do you think of Akira?" I asked. "I like it. Why name her that?" replied Robert. "My mom. That was her name." "It's beautiful. I thought of the middle name." "What is it?" He smiled and turned to look at everyone. "Hey, you guys want to know what her name is?" They all nodded their heads in excitement. "Akira Emily Downey." I noticed Emily drop her jaw and ran over to Robert. "Oh my God, for real?!" she exclaimed. "Yes." She gave him a tight hug. "I love you guys so much!" She hugged me as well. It was sweet of him to do that for Emily.

***Sorry it's short. I'm starting to get writers block on this one. I hate it. What do you guys think of Robert and Katy's daughters name? Will Paris leave Robert alone? Vote and comment please. New update soon***