The Monster Behind the Mask

I had arrived home. I needed to charge my stupid phone. I placed it on the charger and laid back in bed. My phone started buzzing like crazy. I go to check it to see a voicemail and text messages. I check the voicemail and it was Emily telling me that Rick had kidnapped Katy. I lost it immediatly. I read the text message and found out that Emily was hurt in a wreck caused by him. I called up my buddy Dwayne to meet me over at Katy's place. I sped down the road like a mad man. Rick better not hurt her or my baby.

I could see Emily's car wrecked on one side and her laying on the ground. I hit the breaks and turned the car off. I could hear the ambulence from the distance. My guess a neighbor called. "EMILY!" I shouted running to her side. I knelt down to her lifting her up in my arms. She laid their unconsious. "Emily, come on! Wake up!" I patted her cheeks. I cheek to see if she was breathing. Thank God she was. The ambulence arrived. Dwayne showed up coming towards me. "Emily! Robert happened!?" he asked in tears. "I'll explain later. Dwayne, stay here with her. I have to go find Katy." I said. He knodded his head and I left to my car. Rick has definately gone to far.

~Katy~

Rick dragged me into the basment of this abandoned house. He sat me down on the chair tying me up tight. I glared at him when he gave me a wink. "Why are you doing this Rick? For christ sake, I'm pregnant!" I shouted in anger. "Shut up! You don't think I care about what's inside? The most beautiful baby in the entire world." he replied resting his head on my belly. "I'm begging you. Let me go." I began crying. I felt his hands around my face. He kissed my forehead. "I'm not letting the mother of my child slip away." I looked at him confused. His child? "What are you talking about?" He smiles backing away from me.

Rick took off the wig he had on. Exposing his raven black hair. I could hear him peeling rubber from his face. I could see him placing these contact in their case. Who is this person? He turned to face me. I gasped loudly. DEVIN?! On one side of his face it was burned all the way down his neck. "Surpise!" he exclaimed. "No, no. You died in that fire." I studdered. I was terrified. "Lucky me I guess. I've been watching you Katy. I know in my mind that I'm your baby's father. Why do you think I escaped?" "This is not your baby. It's been a year and you were in prison. You're fucking crazy!" "Oh she's mine. I can feel it." "She's Robert's and there's nothing you can do that will change my mind." "I'm sure there is."

Devin flipped his knife at me. He pressed the tip of it against my stomach. I began freaking out as he smirked at me. "Remember what I said back at your place? That if you didn't do as I say I would cut that baby right of you." Tears fell from my eyes as I slowly nodded my yes. Devin yanked my hair back still pointing the knife at my stomach. "ANSWER ME!" "YES!" He kissed my lips as I screamed against them. "Good girl." Robert where the hell are you.

***Sorry to leave you on a cliffhanger again. Just been plotting it out. Perfectly. Keeping you on your toes. Vote and comment please. New update soon.***