Burnt

I sat in the court yard working on my assignment. Waiting for my next class to start. "Hi, Katy. Catching up on some studying?" I turned my head to see Rick sitting next to me on the grass. "Um, yeah. Take all the time I can get." I replied. "I understand. College is stressful." "Not like High School." "Totally not that anymore. You mess up that's it. How have you been?" "I'm have been good. What about you?" "Adjusting to the new life I'm leading. Do you have a boyfriend?" "Husband." "What's his name?" "Robert." "Cool." "Can I ask you something? Promise you won't get offended." "Sure, ask away." "What high school did you come from?" He looked away for a second and then back at me. "Jersey High." he replied. I knodded my head as if I believed him. "You're from New Jersey?" "Yes. Jersey City, to be exact. My mom and dad work out in the fishing imdustry. Catching Tuna." "Wow." I looked at my phone and it was time for my next class. "I hate to cut this short but, I got my next class to get to." I started gathering up my things placing them in my bag. "Okay. I guess I'll see you around?" "Yeah. Bye Rick." I gave him a final smile and walked away. I don't get why Rick freaks me out. Maybe because he favors Devin in some form. I don't know but, I'm going to check the story on him.

I laid in bed working on my laptop. I searched information on Devin. I noticed an article about a fire that broke out in the prison. Robert plopped down next to me. "What are you doing?" he asked staring at the screen. "Looking up information on Devin." I answered. "Why?" "Because, I met this guy name Rick in one of my classes. He has some of Devin's facial features." "You do realize he's in prison." "I know. Wouldn't hurt to make sure. Look at this." I scolled down the article and read it out loud:

Fire breaks out. Kills three prisoners.

On July 15, 3:15pm emergency contacts recieve a call from the New York State Prison. A fire broke out in one prison cell spreading into the entire bottom half of the facility. Emergency evacuation took place and everyone had exit the building. So far no reports or rumors on who started it came into play. Three prisoners where found dead in their cell. Toby Watkins, 36; Justin Colt, 29; Devin Granier, 17. Although, forensics could identify their prints because each of the bodies were extremely burnt. The only way they could be identified was the cell in which they were assigned to.

"Oh my God, Devin died in that fire." I gasped. "Jesus. See babe, nothing to worry about." said Robert. I closed the laptop feeling relieved. Rick is not Devin. I rested my head on Robert's chest. "Your right." "By the way, Adam invited us to a party this weekend. You want to go." "Yeah. Sucks i can't drink." He chuckled and kissed my forehead. "I'll for you." "Shut up! You better not get into any fights." "Then don't dress sexy to the party. I'll try not to but, you know how that goes." "You're so full of yourself." "I only have eyes for one woman. The one who is carrying my offspring." "I love you." "I love you, too." He pressed his lips against mine. I melted under his kiss as his tongues caressed mine. I could feel his hand cup my butt cheek. A moan escaped my lips as he squeezed it hard in his hand. "Someone wants to fool around." I said in between our kiss. "You know it." he growled in my ear. He kissed my neck softly. I felt my panties come off. He pulled my night gown off tossing it to the side. His hands roamed all around my body. I moaned as I felt his tongue swirling around my sensitive nipple of my breast. He gave me a smirk as he pushed his boxers down. Without hesitation he thrusted inside me. My nails dug lightly into his skin as he thrusted in me. Our bodies pressed together leaving no space. We panted and moaned as we made love. I loved every second of it. I ran my fingers through his chest hair as our bodies glistened in sweat. I smiled against him as my eyes grew heavy. I dreamed of the day our baby is born. Both of smiling as we looked down at our baby boy or girl. I couldn't wait to continue my life with Robert at my side. Forever.

****Forgive me for not updating late. I just been stressing lately. I will try and update again. What do you guys think of todays chapter? Vote and comment please.****