We're not just High School Sweetheart

Robert finished the film and has devoted his time promoting it. Through the promotion he was asked to star in another film. I couldn't be more happier for him. My design was featured in Fashion Week. I had a job offer from Vogue asking to work as head designer for the magazine. Vera Wang gave me a special recommendation in order to earn the job. She invested in my business of design and my clothes are in every rack throughout the counrty.

Robert and I graduated from college. We have steady work hours in order to spend as much time with Akira. We through a big party celebrating her 3rd birthday. Robert went all out by getting Cinderella at the party. "Robbie, the bouncy house is for the kids! Not you!" I shouted laughing at him. "Today I'm a kid so meh!" he said all child-like sticking his tongue out at me. "Robert John Downey Jr! Don't you sass me!" He continued jumping around with the kids. He takes one of the play balls and throws it at Emily.

Next thing you know she get in there and goes after him. All the kids were circled around them cheering and laughing. "Kick his butt Auntie Em!" yelled Akira. "Akira, your suppose to be on daddy's side." cried Robert. "You hit her with a ball. That's mean." Robert knocks Emily off of him and run after Akira. She giggled as he tickled her. I could help but laugh at cute this moment was. It was time for the cake and everyone gathered around to sing 'Happy Birthday'. Once Akira blew her candles out Emily grabs a chunk of cake and smeers it all over Robert's face. I caught it on camera and died laughing. Next thing I know Akira starts a cake fight. I guess no one want to eat some. Good thing I had a second one.

The party is soon over and my little angel passed out in Robert's arms. Emily, Dwayne, Lucy, Adam, and I cleaned up the party while he takes her up to bed. "Best party I've been to in years. Better than my birthday party when I was a child." said Lucy. "I know right. My idea of a birthday was chinese take out and a movie of my choice. My cake was the fortune cookie." added Emily laughing. "Six flags was mine." mention Adam. "I'm not going to comment about mine." I blurted out. "When is the date for your wedding? All I know it has to be before or after ours." asked Lucy. "I don't know. We have everything ready its just we've been so busy." "You two have vacation time now. Get going on it. My maid of honor dress is collecting cobwebbs." snapped Emily. "Soon I hope."

Preparation for the wedding was complete. The church is ready to recieve us at the alter. My dress was breath taking. Vera took the opportunity to make my wedding dress. I mean come on she's the queen of perfect wedding dresses. It match my personality and it had pink silk in the lining of the torso and skirt. Perfect rhinestones all over and strapless. Emily comes in with her pink and silky maid of honor dress. She looked amazing. I thought back at the day I met her. She kept a locker near mine and always said 'Hello'. She went from this shy nerdy girl. Transforming into a beautiful woman. My sister from another mister.

I was in tears just looking at her. "Katy what's wrong?" she asked wiping the tears away. "I'm sorry. It's just that you look beautiful Emily. I can get over the fact that you're my best friend. You are like a sister to me. I'm blessed to still have you in my life." I replied. Emily began to tear up herself. "We've been through some crazy shit. No matter what happens we'll always have eachother." I held my arms out to her. "Sisters?" I asked. "You know girl!" She gave me a tight embrace as we laughed. "And where is my hug? I know you bitches aren't being sisters with out me." snapped Lucy. "Get your crazy ass in here too." Lucy joined our group hug. I love these two so much.

My grandparents flew down from Michigan. My grandpa Wilbur offered to walk me down the aisle. I wish it was my dad. In my heart it felt like he did. I seen Robert in his tuxedo. I can tell he was uncomfortable in it but, he stick it out. My grandpa gave me away at the alter under my fathers name. Robert takes my hand as we stand in front of the reverend. "I can't stand this penguin suit." whispered Robert in ear. I gave him a nudge and smiled. The Rev. began his speech until it cames to vow. We faced eachother smiling. "Katy, we've hit through tough times in our relationship. Sacrificed a lot just to be together. Not only did we lose. But, we also gained in return. A loving family consisted of friends who never strayed from our sides. A normal society would call us 'High School Sweethearts' I call it Love. It has no other title then what it signifies. Our passion for one another is strong then life itself. You are the reason I live and breath in this God for saken place we call Earth. I promise to remain honest and care for you until our last days. I love you, Katy."

My vow surely couldn't top that. I cried just hearing it. He slid the ring on my finger. "Robert, ever since the day I laid eyes on you. There was something about you that rose curiousity. You were mysterious and I had the sudden need to approach you. I took a chance in getting to know you. The way you lived life without a care in the world. You've opened my eyes to something new. You brought the real me out. It was your love that gave me wing to fly. To fight for what I wanted and I did. Here I am stand before you as woman who finally found happiness. I see true love in your eyes and never again will I feel alone. I love you. My promise to you is that I will always love and cherish you. Until God says no more." He wiped the tears away and sniffled. I placed the ring on his finger.

"With the power invested in me in the eyes of our Lord. I now pronounce you husband and wife. Once more. You may now kiss your bride." announced the Reverend. Robert cupped his hands around my face and pressed his lips against mine. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we kissed passionately. The room was filled with joyful cheering as we seal our love with a kiss. Robert and I walked down the aisle handing hand. They through petals of roses on us when we stepped outside. Cameras flashing in every direction. Robert knelt down to pick up Akira. A limo pulled up and we get inside. Both of us popped out from the sun roof waving at everybody. I never felt so happy in my life.

*One year later*

Robert and I moved back to New York. Enrolled Akira in school. Bought us a beautiful house in Manhattan. My own clothing business is booming and Robert is now a successful actor. He won his first Oscar this year. He dedicated it to me, Akira, and our two month old son Brandon. Emily and Dwayne got married three months ago. They live in the house next to us. She's expecting her first child. Adam and Lucy sealed the deal finally a month after we were married. The ceremony was beautiful and everyone had no problem with them being homosexual. Love has no type in my opinion. They plan to adopt a child. I'm happier than I ever could be. Taking that chance on being with Robert was all worth it. We've pushed against the limits of love. On the brighter side I once again have a family. Nothing could ever change that.

The End

***That's it guys. Taking Chances Trilogy is complete. I enjoyed writing this High School Love story. Katy and Robert are the greatest couple ever! Vote and Comment what you think. Be sure to read You're Mine Forever and Lost Heart. Love you guys.***