Fem!Margo(Marco:AOT) x Fem! Reader

We were on a scout outside the walls. I was beside my beautiful girlfriend, Margo.

Currently we are on bad terms because of an argument that happened recently about her spending too much time with Jean than with me.

I was thinking of the time when I confessed to her when I heard multiple Titan roars in the distance.

"Jean"

Once I heard that coming from Margo, I knew what she was going to do.

"Margo you can't go!" I yelled after her. "Why not!? My friend is in danger!!" She yells over her shoulder. "THEY ALREADY HAVE THE TOP TEN SCOUTS!!!" I holler back, trying to get my voice across. She stops. "I DONT CARE!" She yells back. "DONT YOU LOVE ME!?" I screamed. She then tenses. "Between you and Jean..." she then pauses... but not because she is considering which one. "I PICK JEAN!!" She screams over her shoulder as she takes the necklace I gave her from around her neck and chucked it into a bush.

That's when the tears come in. My tears kept on streaming down my face as I get off my horse to get the necklace.
As soon as I bend down and grab the necklace, I hear more roars. Except there were more. And behind me. And closer. Still getting closer.
I balled the necklace into my hands as I grab my weapons. I killed titan after titan but they seemed to keep on coming.
I spot another titan and launch myself towards it. What I didn't know, was that there was another titan beside me.
It grabbed on to the wires and unhooked them from where they were before.
But it didn't just let go, it pulled the wires back and forth over its head, giving me a whip lash.
Then it spun me around like a lasso and let go.
Frick. Why didn't you just eat me and end it there.

Suddenly I came to a stop...with a tree. My back slammed into the tree trunk as I coughed up blood.

Then I remembered Margo. Just the thought made me smile.
The titan the previously threw me, grabbed my leg and dragged across the grass, sticks, and logs. I only groans in pain as it chucks me and my leg to a nearby lake.

Margo

I smiled at the thought as I sink to the bottom of the lake. My lungs burned but I still smiled.

I still love you Margo...Even if you hate me...

After that all I could see was darkness.

(Margo's POV)

I galloped all the way to the other scouts to help Jean.
To my surprise they were all fine. Jean was fighting with Eren. "Hey! what happened?!" I yelled. They paused for a moment before Eren started sparking. "There were titans but since Mikasa put all her scouts here and went with the newbies, they killed them al-"
Suddenly there was more roars in (Y/n)'s direction.
Crap
It was only the two of us in our squad.
She's all alone.

I jumped back onto my horse as I galloped at full speed toward (Y/n).

Then I see a hand raise above the trees. It held a body by its leg.

(Y/n).

Tears were now streaming down my checks as the titan throws her into the forest. I hear a splash an I go towards it.

I quickly jumped off my horse and dove into the lake.
I saw her slowly close her eyes. I took hold of her wrist and pulled her towards me as I swam back to the surface.

I pulled her onto the dirt and started doing CPR. "Cmon! No no no no no!" Tears streaming down my face as I pumped her chest. After doing that I did mouth to mouth.

"No! (Y/n) you cant leave me!" As I said this, something shinny caught my eye. It was in her hand.

In her hand was the necklace she gave me...and the one I threw away without a second thought.

Tears flowing more than before came and blinded my vision.

I heard a gasp. "(Y/n)? Oh my god your alive! I'm going to get help okay!" I said to her frantically.
"I love you..." she said with a weak voice.
"cmon...(Y/n)...don't say it like your not going to make it..." I say weakly. "I'm not...I'm going to die...live your life...have fun with Jean...forget about me..." "No NoNo you are going to stay alive you hear. I'm not going to move on" I kissed her hand and held it, my other hand trying to stop the bleeding in her chest. "Don't cry..." she says too quiet to even hear. "(Y/n) don't close your eyes okay! Don't go to sleep! No! Please I love you!!" I yell.

"..."
"(Y/n)?"
"..."
(Y/n)! Stop! This isn't funny!!"
"..."

I held her hand as it went limp. I cried to myself.

"Please!! Come back!!!"

"I still love you..."