Cana! x Fem!Reader!

"Cana, will you please at least put on a tank top when we go to the guild?" I leaned on the doorway to Cana and I's room. "Why? They see me like this all the time." She answered in monotone. "It's just...you're-" "Do I embarrass you?" I was cut off by her. "What?! No no! It's nothing like that." I blushed and covered my face with both my hands.
    "I just don't want anyone seeing what I get to see before I go to bed, since we're dating..." I muttered under my breath. There was no response so I looked up.
    Cana was blushing a dark red color as she squeaked, "Okay." She turned towards the dresser and looked through the clothes and picked out a shirt and hoodie that belonged to me.
    "C-Cana...those are mine." I stuttered as she pulled the clothes over her head. "I know." We were both blushing messes now as Cana fixed the bottom of the hoodie. "I-...you look really good in my clothes..." I stuttered once again, wanted to do nothing but embrace her as tightly as I could. Luckily, she did it for me.
    She sped over to where I was and hugged me, wafting me in her scent and making me dizzy. I didn't hold back and embraced her with all my might, not wanting to let go. Since when did I become so lucky to have her. 
    Cana let go and pecked me on the lips. We smiled at eachother and stayed like that for a few moments, before giving in to a long kiss.
    What started as a quick peck became a make out session as Cana was now pushing me up against the wall. Moaning, heavy breathing, and kissing noises now filled up the room.
    "Cana...Cana...the guild..." I said inbetween the many kisses.

    "We can show up later."