(RWBY) Ruby! x Fem!Reader!Cold!

My girlfriend Ruby...

"Yyyyyyyy/nnnnnnn!!!!"

    I was glimpse from behind and struggled to stay upright as a large amount of weight was forced onto my back and shoulders.
"Y/n! I missed you!"

    "Oof-! Ruby! Don't do that! It's dangerous!" I scolded her over my shoulder. I felt her rub her face into my hair. "But I just couldn't help it!" I could feel her pouting.

....is an idiot.

    "Y/n! Let's go shop in Vale!!" She said as she jumped off my back and linked our arms, dragging me to the door. I kept my ground and pointed to the window. "Ruby, it's pouring outside. Even if we were to go into Vale, the only places that will be open are bakeries at this hour." I kept my cold gaze onto Ruby's face as she turned around to face me with a dejected look. "But-"

BZZZ BZZZ

"Eh?...oh! It's Yang!" Ruby excitedly accepted the call in her scroll and put it to her ear. "What? Now? But why?" Ruby whined. "Okay. Fine. I'll be there. I'm taking Y/n with me though. Bye!" My head snaps back to Ruby as she takes my arm once again and leads us to a different part of the dorms. This room was as big as a theatre and was all empty. The only thing that looked out of place were boxes that sat in each corner. The lights were already on which was no surprise because Yang was there.
"Sis, you made it!" Yang sang and hugged Ruby tightly. "Yang, my back! My back!" Ruby yelled through clemtched teeth. "Oops sorry." Yang let go of Ruby and she stretched her back.

    Yang then got a remote and pressed a button on it. I sat in one of the chairs that was in the shadows of the room and watched what was happening. "Are we starting from wave one or...?" Ruby trailed off, a goofy smile on her face saying 'I have no idea what it going on.'
"We are going from where we left off." Yang yelled with a mischievous grin as she got in fighting stance. Yang's gauntlets turned into shotguns in her wrists and Cresent Rose turned into a sythe.

   Then the most sudden change came. Ruby took in a breath and closed her eyes. When she exhaled she opened them again and she wore a focused mask. It seems like a mask. Is that Ruby? No it can't be! Her eyes trained onto the Grimm that were spawned from computer generators and she ran forward. Within seconds, the room was filled with Grimm but Ruby and Yang were taking them down like it was nothing. Ruby's sythe swung with precision and accuracy. Her eyes focused on each target that she found. Her tactics were so well made that she was untouchable. And for Yang it was the same but Ruby interested me the most (sorry Yang.)
    My mouth hung agape for the whole training session. Something about Ruby being focused was so...so arousing. I fidget in my seat and continue watching. After ten minutes had come by, all the Grimm were taken care of and the two sisters were covered in a thin sheet of sweat. Both panting a bit, they looked at eachother and Ruby's seriousness vanished into thin air as she broke out laughing with Yang. Is she like this when she goes on missions!? Does she look like this all the time or only when focused?? Am I the only one who gets annoyed by her oh so cheery smile?? At that exact moment, Ruby turned to me and let me see that oh so cheery smile that should irritate me. In my mind I have already slammed my hands onto the wall and hit my head repeatedly against it.
Why. Is. She. So. Cute!!!?!?!
    Ruby and Yang started to make their way towards me. Felling overwhelmed with emotion and shock I decided to leave and think about these things in my room.

(Ruby's POV)

    Yang and I started walking back over to Y/n when she suddenly turned around and left before we could reach her. "Oh no!" I turned to Yang. She looked confused as to why Y/n would just leave like that. "Did I do something weird, Yang? Do I smell? Did she smell it from al the way over there? Does she hate me?" I dramatically slid onto the floor as Yang decided to pull me back up. "Just go talk to her. She'll be in her room. Bye sis!" With that, Yang jogged out of the room to our room.

-(Time Skip: 10 mins)-

(Your POV)

    I sat on my bed as I stared at the ceiling. I blushed at the thought of Ruby's face it so long ago. I hid my face in my arm. Omg. I can't stop thinking about her!!!  The door then opened slowly to reveal Ruby playing with her hair. "Uh...hi." She said hesitantly. I felt myself bash my forehead into the wall mentally as my ears turn bright red. SHES SO CUTE!!!

(Ruby's POV)

    Oh no! She really does hate me! I looked back at Y/n who sat in her bed and stared at me without saying a word. Just as I was about to leave, a voice called out. "Wanna go get cookies in Vale?" Surprised, I countered back, "What about the rain?" She only grabbed an umbrella from behind her desk and held it up. "Now let go before I change my mind."
    I smiled brightly and linked my arm with Y/n. This time though, Y/n slipped out of the link and entertwined our fingers.

Y/n:

      My girlfriend Ruby is completely adorable.