Cheater!Lissana! x Fem!Reader

-(Flash Back)-

"So when are you gonna dump that dirt bag?"

"Y/n? Um...soon. Why?"

"I mean, cuz she's like so clingy and weird. It's Pathetic."

"Yeah...I don't even know why I went out with her. I mean she's nice and all but-"

I turn the corner with tears in my eyes, holding my chest, afraid that if I let go, my heart would fall and break into a million pieces.
I watch as Lissana spins her head around and looks at me shocked as Natsu tightens his arm around her shoulder with a bored expression.

"so...it was just pity then?" I still gripped my chest, hoping that the pain would end.

"n-no! Y/n! I love you!" she shrugs off Nastu's arm and stand up to make her way over to me.

"No, You can't say that you love me. If you really did love me then you wouldn't say those things..." I said quietly as tears now cascade down my face.

"I hate you" I ran away, not knowing where I was going.

-(Flash Back End)-

I now sat at the top of the mountains. The snow was cold but my heart was colder.
I couldn't feel my limbs and by breath was shallow.

Then it just went black.

-(Time Skip: 2 months)-

I open my eyes and was met with a wooden ceiling. Did I make it back to the guild?

"Guys! She's awake!" I hear Gray's voice echoed throughout the guild.
There were a series of thumps and taps before a face that I knew too well emerged from the door frame.

"Y/n!" Lissanna whispered as if she was desperate.

"What?" I snapped. She instantly recoiled and looked at me with disbelief.

"I saved you, you know that? You passed out on top of that mountain and I saved you! Now all I get is a 'what?'" She threw her hands in the air.
"What were you even doing up there!?" She exasperated.

"I was thinking of what I was gonna do with this." I pulled out a gold ring that had a small diamond on it. "Was gonna ask you something. But I know the answer now."

"YES!"

"..."

"..."

"What?"

"YES I WILL MARRY YOU!" She had tears in her eyes as she smiled.

"Heh. Well that won't happen. Do whatever you want with this piece of trash." I threw the ring onto the floor and got up from the bed I was resting on.

"What do you mean 'piece of trash'!? And you show me the ring yet you say that it won't happen!? What is wrong with you!? Don't you care about people feelings!?"

"DID YOU COMPLETLY FORGET WHAT HAPPENED THE OTHER DAY!? YOU NEVER LOVED ME! YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH NATSU! I HEARD YOU TWO TALKING ABOUT ME AND IT WASNT A TALK OF PRAISE." I was now fuming with anger with my fists clenched tightly at my sides.

"I'm not marrying someone like you, Lisanna."
(I am so sorry for giving Lisanna this position...)
"I thought you were cheating okay!? What was I supposed to do think when you were always gone on a 'job'!?" She threw her hands in the air while making quote marks with her fingers.

"You blame me for working my ass off to get you a ring so that we could spend our lives together!?" I chucked in disbelief. "I went on days without sleep to get you this. To have our vows and have children! And you wanna blame me for doing all these things for you!? I think not."