(RWBY) Enemy!ChildhoodFriend!Cinder Fall! x Fem!Student!Reader!

(Takes place before Raven kills Cinder...obv)
(extremelyofftopicofRWBY)
(I still haven't watched Vol.6)

Edit: I have watched it and I'm so happy!
I am now aware that Cinder actually did not die...so...yeah. *Bumblebee intensifies*

——————

"Cinder! Come on! You don't have to do this!"
I backflip away from Conder as she tries to take a swipe at my neck with her sword.
"Oh yes, I do!" She converts her sword into a bow and arrow and tries to take a shot at my head. I dodge quickly enough and role to the side.
"Cinder! Stop it! Someone is going to get hurt! Whether it be me, you, or a civilian!" I was panting as I ran around her, trying to keep my eye on her without getting hurt.
"But you see, Y/n. That's the point." Cinder converts her bow back into a sword and points at me with the tip of it as I stop dead in my tracks. "The fall of Beacon is just the beginning of many more lives to perish that don't belong in this world." She smirks evilly. "And you can't do anything to stop it. The plan is proceeding perfiectly till now." Cinder begins to circle around me, sword still pointed as I follower her with my eyes. "So it would be a waste to just kill you right here. Poor Phyrrah would be so sad to know that you have joined her." My eyes narrowed and my hands twitch towards my weapon.
"Awe, you have a soft spot for the Fall Maiden don't you? Well, too bad. I have her powers and she's dead."
"Don't you dare speak of Phyrrah's death so lightly!" I sprint towards Cinder as she just smirks.

-(Flash Back)-

"Hey Cinder?"
"Yeah, Y/n?"
"When we grow up, what do you wanna be?"

Cinder stares blankly at me before responding, "I don't know. I know I want people to remember me." She does a fist pump and looks at me. "What about you?"
"I want to be a huntress, just like my mom!" I sat straight up and saluted to the sky.
"Woah! That's cool!" Cinder saluted as well. "Then I guess I will become a huntress too! So that when you're in trouble, I can protect you!"

-(Flashback end)-

As I sprint towards Cinder, I take my weapon(s) out and land a blow on Cinder wherever I can. She only smiles as she blocked almost all of them, her aura barely taking any damage. I jump and flip over her to try and attack her from behind but her reaction time was much faster than I had thought it to be.
She merely only took an step and grabbed me by my throat, all in half a second. In my shock, I tried to yell out for help but Cinder, having no mercy, squeezed my throat like she would a snakes neck.
I let out a choked voice and dropped my weapon, grabbing onto her hand that held me. Slowly she lifted me from the ground. Her only eye bore into my soul and her other hand reached towards my face. Her hand was black and withered, it was a dangerous weapon though as it could easily claw through enemies.
Her withered hand loosely held out a finger and brought it dangerously close to my eye.
"What if I made you like me? We could be 'Twinzies as you said when we were young." She smiled wickedly. "It wouldn't be too hard to accomplish and I wouldn't be going out of my way to do it." She dragged her finger from the bottom of my eye to the base of my jawline, leaving a red line on my face that bleed. I tried gasping for air but I only made frustrated gurgling noises. Her evil grin only grew as she watched me suffer. The finger now millimeters away from my eye drew foreword-

BAM!

I was dropped to the ground on my hands and knees with a thud. Gasping for air, I wheezed and drooled onto the ground. My curiosity caused me to look for who had fired the shot that Cinder was wounded by. In a few seconds, I saw rose petals in the distances and thanked the sky for Ruby.
Meanwhile, Cinder quickly recovered and stood back up. Ruby led her team against Cinder as they fought as a unit. Weiss provided glyphs of all sorts to help Ruby surprise Cinder with her attacks and Blake had Yang ties to a ribbon and swung her from her waist, making Yang impossible to hit and giving her an advantage point.

-(FlashBack)-

"Okay, here I go!" I ran towards Cinder who was on one knee with her palms ready the support me as a boost.
"Go!" I yelled to signal Cinder when to push up as I stepped onto their hands. I flew through the sky and grabbed onto a branch that was higher than the last.
"Woohooo! Cinder look! We did it! There are some awesomely juicy and big fruits up here too!" I pulled myself up to sit on the branch and reached to grab the fruit. "Incoming!"
I dropped the fruit one at a time, making sure that Cinder was ready for them.
"Wow! These really are cool fruit!"
"I know right!"
I got down from the frightful height of the tree branch and laughed with Cinder.

Whatever happened to my Cinder?

That night, she went missing.

-(FlashBack End)-

RWBY was now being overwhelmed my the amount of arrows that Cinder was shooting at once. But something wasn't right. Why would she be wasting that many arrows and they aren't even hitting anything. Wait. It's a trap. She going to run through the barrage of arrows and attack. Quickly, I get to my feet with my weapon in my hand.
I ran across the field to get to the battle and crouched to the side. C'mon c'mon. Where is she? Slowly, a dark figure creeped up from behind team RWBY, who was extremely confused and still facing the arrows that had all landed. Oh shit.
I made a run for it just as Weiss took out her sword. Cinder held her sword pointed at Weiss, who hadn't discovered her behind her yet. As she got closer she pulled back behind her waist and got really to strike. I ran faster than I could in my whole life. Then everything seemed to slow down.

Cinder thrust her sword and hit her mark, and a scream was heard through the field. Weiss turned around quickly and her eyes widened.

-(Weiss's POV)-

I heard a scream from behind me just as I had drew my weapon. I could recognize my own scream and the one I heard did not belong to me. I quickly turned around and my eyes widen at the sight. "Wha-..what?" Ruby stuttered as she, too, turned around.
Y/n slumped to the ground, her blood painting the blade that belonged to Cinder.

"No!" Cinder screamed a blood curling cry.
"No! No! No!" She dropped her weapon and fell to her knees beside Y/n. I could t move from the shock. Y/n had given her life to protect me.
"No, this wasn't supposed to happen!" Cinder cried and grabbed the collar of Y/n's shirt. She pulled her up from her kneeling position and tried to make her kneel with her, attempting to support her with her body. "Why did you do that!?" Cinder was now panicking as my team and I could only watch in horror and confusion. "Kneel!" Cinder pulled onto Y/n's shoulders and leaned Y/n'a body onto her but Y/n only slumped down back to the ground.
"Cinder, stop." Yang reached out with her hand and pleaded with Cinder. "No!" Cinder flared at her and tried to bring Y/n back.
"Cinder stop! You are acting like you two are friends! You killed her! Now leave!" These words ended up coming out of my mouth as tears made way to my eyes. I tried tugging her hand away from Y/n's clothes but she lurched foreword and hugged Y/n.

"This wasn't supposed to happen! You were supposed to stop me! Why didn't you stop me!"

"Salem! You bitch! Possessing me and taking the one thing that keeps me alive!"

"Salem? Possessing?" I whispered under my breath. I take a look at my teammates who had the same expressions as I did.

"I'm so sorry, Y/n"

(Had this in here for a while wondering if I should publish it. It's strays away from the RWBY plot a lot. I tried my best to make it as relevant but I gave up...)