(RWBY) Weiss x Fem!Reader!

This is looooooooonng!

(Your POV)

    I held the flower behind my back as I willed my blush to go away. Today, I will be the one to make her blush!! I was going to confess my feelings for a certain white haired girl, Weiss Schnee. Unfortunately, this young lady became one of my best friends. No one could make us hate eachother. We had that level of trust between us. We even flirted with eachother. I mean, what two best friends don't flirt?
    After hiding my feelings for so long, I was getting harder and harder, day by day to keep my feelings in check. I just hope it will work out fine...
    I step out from around the corner and make my way to Weiss, the flower still behind my back. I kept my head down and walked towards her. Then I heard a low moan.
    I looked up to what was infront of me. Weiss was pushed against the wall and Neptune held her there. They were kissing in broad daylight infront of anyone who lurked in the empty hallways. Weiss wore a smile on her lips as they were attached once again to the blue haired student's.
Do you hear it...? I asked Weiss in my head. Do you hear my heart breaking? I gripped the flower behind my back tighter. I must have made a noise because the two separated and looked at me in shock. I sheepishly smiled. "H-hi! Sorry for interrupting! Please continue..." I let my smile fall as I walked passed them, flower now hanging loose at my side.
    "Hey Y/n?" I turned back around and put another fake smile on my face once again. "What's the flower for?" Weiss asked out of curiosity not moving her arms from Neptune's neck. I lift up the flower and looked at it. Remembering its purpose I let out a sad smile. "It was for someone..." I reply as I turn back around and speed walked away.
    Once I was out of view from the both of them. I made my way to Team RWBY's room as they were on the way while I would have to pass by Weiss and Neptune to get back to my room. Knowing that at least Blake was in the room, I knocked.
    As expected, Blake opened the door and let me in without a word. Must've seen the expression on my face. "What's wrong Y/n?" Blake made her way back to her bed and reopened her book. I stood in the middle of the room and looked at my flower. I then threw it into the trash bin they had beside their door. "Nothing." I replied. Blake motioned me to sit on her bed too and I did as she wanted. Blake then laid her head on my lap as she continued reading. I didn't protest and leaned on my arms behind me. I thought about how happy Weiss looked when Neptune was kissing her. Better forget about those feelings. Don't want to cry when Weiss makes the kiss the subject of the month.
    "Hey, you sure your okay?" Blake looked back up at me. "Your eyes look empty. Like someone just threw your heart out the window." Oh wow. Straight for the bullseye.
"Something like that." I replied as I let out a sad smile. I didn't mean for it to seem sad but Blake seemed to take note of that. She looked at the flower that was in the trash bin and she looked back up at me. "Confession gone wrong?" She finally closed her book and sat up next to me. That's when I let a single tear slip from my eye. "Something like that..." i stated once again, trying to seem like I had no care for the matter. Unfortunately,I started to tremble and Blake noticed, so she wrapped her arms around me as I quietly sobbed.
    After a while, my tears dried and I let out a sigh. "Thanks Blake." Blake nodded and let go of me. Right then, Yang and Ruby bursted through the door, both of them with their arms covering their faces as they screamed 'Hiya!' Blake and I giggled at the sister similarities. "Oh hey, Y/n!- where you crying!?" Ruby then appeared infront of me and put her hand on my shoulder. I smiled and shook my head. "Nah, my eyes were just sweating...a lot." The four of us started to laugh and it was time for me to leave.
    "Okay guys...Thanks Blake. See you later!" I waved and left the room, making my way to my own. On my way, I ran into Weiss, who now had swollen lips. My heart sank at the thought that those lips were kissed my someone other than me. Weiss smiled and stopped me for a little chat. Oh kill me now. I smiled and nudged her with my eyes brow raised. "So...you and Neptune huh?" I nudged her some more as she blushed heavily. "Y-yeah...he just came up to me and said that he liked me. Then...yeah..." Weiss let out a happy sigh as she replayed the event in her mind. "How about you? How did your confession go?" I let my smile fall as I remembered the event as well. "It...it didn't go as planed. You could say." I smiled a bit. "I guess she just didn't like me that way y'know?" I shrugged. Weiss smiled and nodded and gave me hug. "How did they reject you?" She asked. I know she didn't know it was her but I couldn't help but feel a bit angered. I narrowed my eyes. "They humiliated me." With that, I left Weiss confused and made my way to my room.