Lucy Heartfilia(Fairy Tail) x Vampire!Fem!Reader (Requested Pt. 2)

I'm so sorry this took so long. I forgot.
I just mentally slapped myself so hard.
Couldn't do it physically or else the whole neighborhood would hear.
——————————————————————

(Your POV)

I sunk my teeth into Lucy's neck and felt some of my blood enject into her blood stream.
Slowly, I pulled away as a thin trail of saliva followed. Lucy started to go limp, causing me to catch her and lay her slowly onto the floor.

This is going to be fun.

"Well, until tomorrow morning, sleep well. 'My love'." I took off my coat and laid it on her body as I, too, laid on the floor.

-(Time Skip: Next Morning)-

I wake up to hear a loud groan and a sound of cracking bones.
Immediately my eyes snap open and sit up to find Lucy stretching her back with closed eyes and a satisfied smile.
I cringe at the fact that she had just emitted that sound from her back.

She then turns to face me and slowly opens her eyes, letting me see that her both her irises from her eyes had both turned into a dark burgundy color.
Omg. She looks so hot with hose eyes.

"I Never knew sleeping on the floor would be that relaxing, did you?" Her eyes met mine above her and she scans my body, unconsciously licking her lips.

"I-I've always slept on the floor. But uh...Good morning. I'll make something for us to-eep!" She grasped the back of my head and sat me up to lick at my neck.

Why is this happening!? I'm supposed to be the one doing this to her!

"You look tasty...mind if I have a taste test...?" Her voice was still raspy from just waking up.
Blushing furiously, I quickly stand up stiffly and practically sprint to the kitchen.

"Oh no. Oh no no no no no...." I quickly try to make some sort of blood dish, hoping she would just leave me alone and eat that.
Before I could even open the fridge to retrieve the blood, I felt a breath along my neck and arms snake around my waist.

Frick me.

"Oi...give me an answer..." she looked up at my ear with half lidded eyes and nibbles on it.
I involuntarily released a quiet moan that she  unfortunately heard.
It was as if she was a different person than she was yesterday.

"U-uh...please stop...I-I will make you some food that will quench your hunger. Please just let me go...Please don't bite me..." I asked quietly, but murmured the last part.

"I'm not hungry." She simply states as she picks me up from behind and starts to walk towards the door.

Maybe she want to go to her guild now?

Right as I was going to open the door from where Lucy was carrying me, she put me down and pushed me until I was sitting down and leaning against the door.

Nope. I was wrong.

"Lucy, hey. What are you doing? Your supposed to be mine, not me supposed to be yours...remember?" She straddles my lap and unties the side half ponytail that she had. She puts the band around her wrist and puts all her attention on me once again. "Yeah. Yeah. Whatever." She replies with such indifference.
She unclips the button at the top of my cloak and lets it drop, leaving me in my shorts and tank top. She looks at my collar bone with hunger.

"Oh no. Nope. Cmon. Your just hungry. Don't you dare bite me." I try to stand up dispite her still being on top of me but she quickly pushed me back down but my shoulders.
She then delivers a quick lick to my collar bone.

"Ah~"

Suddenly, the door gets busted open, causing me to fly forwards, toward the back wall, where I hit my head and pass out.

(Lucy POV)

I was pushed away from Y/n with great force as my back hit the back wall of the building.

The door was now on the floor with smoak covering my view. Natsu.

Immediately, Team Natsu emerges from the door way with a stern look on there faces.

Dang. They ruined my fun time with Y/n.

I stand up and look around for Y/n. "Y/n!" No reply. "Y/n?!" I shout a bit louder. This is the time I can introduce her to the guild.

But, I feel different. I feel like I want to do something. Something with Y/n. I can't find out what. Oh well.

"Luce! You alright?" Natsu asks with concern as he jogs over to me. I give him a quick glare before answering "yes".

"Woah! What happened to your eyes?!"

"Nothing"

I scan the place for Y/n. Then I see a figure that is being surrounded by the rest of Team Natsu. I make my way over and stand on my toes to see the figure they were surrounding.
It was Y/n. It looked like she passed out.

I shoved between Erza and Gray to pick up the unconscious vampire.

"Aye, Lucy. What are you doing?"

"We are going back to the guild."

-(Time Skip: Few Days)-

"So your saying that you, Lucy, have fallen in love with the vampire that knocked us all out by sucking our blood, Y/n?!" Natsu practically yelled.

I gave a simple nod while resting my chin on Y/n head, who currently could not move, due to me having my arms wrapped around her waist while she sat in my lap. She was blushing heavily as I played with her shirt.

"Uh...Lucy, please lossen the hold..."

"Oh, sorry."

Immediately after loosening my hold, Y/n slipped out completely and straddled my waist.

"I'm supposed to me be dominant one!" She yelled.

"I'm taller than you."

"S-so!?"

Cute.

I once again turned her around on my lap and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Ah fuwey"