Dog!Supernatural!OC x Fem!Reader

Important message at bottom!

—————————-
    Getting home is the most looked forward to part of my day. After work, plop done on the couch and cuddle with (O/n). She's a total cuddler. When I get home, she gets super exited and greets me at the door with barks and licks to the face. Today is like no other.
    "(O/n)!!" I opened the door to my apartment and drop to my knees. (O/n) runs to me barking and when she reaches me, licks my whole face. Laughing, I rigorously pet her neck and back. "Such a good girl!!" I squeal as I close the door and move to the kitchen and set down my keys on the counter.
    (O/n) runs in circles all round me while I plop myself on the couch. Getting comfortable, I open my arms for (O/n) to jump into and rest in my chest. "I love you..." I murmur as she looks up at me. Her fur was so soft in my hands and I decided on taking a quick nap before dinner time. I take her head in my hands and kiss her nose before drifting off into sleep.

-(TimeSkip: Couple of Hours)-

    It was starting to get hard to breathe, so I shifted onto my side, only for the head of fur to bury itself more into my neck. "(O/n)...can't breathe..."
    I heard a voice grumble. It's was smooth and low pitched but still sounded feminine. Realizing that I didn't let anybody else into the house, my eyes snapped open and I look at the full head of hair on my chest.
    "What the fffff-......" I sit up and the intruder also sits up aswell sensing my movement. The intruder had (h/c) hair that went down to her (b/p)(body part).
    "(O/n)?!" I frantically look around for my beloved best friend, trying to make sure this intruder hadn't hurt her. I also took note that the intruder and O/n had the same hair color.
    "Yes....?" I intruder responded.
    My eyes narrowed at her and I sent a glare for her to shut up. She responded with her ears at the top of her head shifting down as if she was upset.

WAIT, EARS!!??

    "Oh my god. Oh my god. What the heck?" I scan the house for any sign that O/n was still in the house...or at least...not the one that was on the other side of the couch.
    "O/n?" I whispered to the woman who sat in front of me.
    "Yes...?" She had a tone of dejection in her voice. "Do you not like me like this?" Her tail sprung up from behind her and swayed from side to side. Her voice made me tremble a bit. It was like submerging yourself in a nice warm bath.
    "Dude...this is so messed up."

-(Time Skip: Couple of Days)-

    I open the door to my apartment with a sigh and walk through the living room.
"O/n?" I called out. Usually she would be here to greet me. I then walk to the bedroom where I see a lump on the bed.
    "O/n, hey, I'm home." I rest my hand on her stomach and wake her up gently.
    "Oh....good morning..." her sleepy yet still smooth voice rang through in a low grumble. I chuckled at her words.   "It's 3:00 pm, O/n."
    She only shook her head and stretched out her arms for me. I willingly sat in the bed and hugged her, kissing her nose as I used to when I got home.
    Only when she mumbled something was when I picked up the words about kissing.
"I'm sorry, what?"
    She looked at me with nervous eyes and said, "can I kiss you?...like on your lips?"
I sat, dumbfounded.
    "I mean, it's okay if you don't want to...I just wanted to know what it's like."
    "Okay."
    "Really?"
    "Yeah."

    "Okay, um." She sat up aswell, now being wide awake. She moved closer to me so that we were face to face. "Okay, here I go."
    Our eyes closed as we both prepared for a kiss. Her lips met mine and I felt her quiver. Our lips stayed that way for a while, enjoying the moment before pulling away with an audible "smooch".
    As we pulled away, our eyes open half liddedly and we go in for more.
    Our lips now moving in sync and lips quivering from passion and nervousness. I open my mouth wider, giving her permition to slip her tongue into my mouth. Our tongues danced together and I let out a moan. This all felt so good.
    I push O/n down onto the bed and straddle her, not ever breaking the kiss. Slowly I began rotating my hips just a bit, just for some release of excitement.

Though I know very well enough that O/n will help me with that.

———————-

Hey guys,
    I'm sorry for such a bad delay on this story. I know some of you guys may have waited for it for a long time.
    This is just a message of thanks for you guys reading it and commenting. It helped me get through a lot of things.
    When I started this book, I didn't expect any of this to happen. This book as of right now has 297k reads and 6k votes. I didn't know I could do that.
    Thank you guys for this amazing support and feedback.
    Unfortunately this book comes to an end at this chapter.
    Don't worry, I will make for books. They just won't be out for a while and updates won't be as frequent.
   But if you're willing, please wait for me!

Thanks!
                   SheScribes