SheScribes x Fem!Reader

Prompt suggested by @feralmudkip

I will refer to myself as "Scribes"
You will be "Y/n"

————————————-

    Pencil moving over paper was the only sound that was heard in the silent living room, aside from the occasional mumbling of foreign words.
    "はじめまして,Y/nです...." Y/n mumbled while sitting on the floor with the coffee table raised up to her chest. Scribes looked at her girlfriend's side profile from the couch as that's where she was currently lying on. Scribes took in all of the lovely features of Y/n. Her eyes trailed from her focused eyes to the tip of her nose, to the space where Y/n's top and bottom lip met. Scribes bit her lip at the memory of the other day. Lips pressed against her in the softest touch. Bodies held together closely. Her hands still tingled at the memory.
    "Babe...." Scribes started. She got no response.

    "Babe...c'mere...." Her voice raspy from sleep. Y/n turned to look at her girlfriend with questioning eyes.
"What babe?"
"I said come here." Scribes patted the little space on the couch next to her for Y/n to lay.
"Just ten more minutes, okay? I want to get as much studying I can before I get lazy." Y/n reaches for Scribes's hand and holds it gently. "And then we can go and get lunch." She smiles lovingly.
    "But I wanna cuddle nowwww" Scribes started to kick her legs in frustration causing Y/n to giggle. "C'mon...pleaseee? You've been going at it since 8 and it's already 2 pm! I still don't know how you can sit still for so long." She pouted and pulled Y/n's hand closer to her. "You've been working really hard but I think it's time you take a break."
     Y/n sighed and looked back at her page full of notes that consisted of different Japanese characters poorly written. Looking back at her girlfriend Y/n starts, "I just can't seem to say no to you can I?" As she climbs onto the couch and gets comfortable with Scribes.
     Y/n was now laying on top of Scribes, head buried in the space beside her neck. Scribes circles her arms around Y/n as she got comfortable on top of her. They both let out sighs of content, feeling each other's warmth and love.
There was silence before Y/n spoke up. "You know, if we take a nap now, we won't sleep very well tonight." Her voice was already sounding like she was ready to doze off.

"I don't care. I wanna cuddle and I'm not letting you go until we wake up 2-3 hours later."

There was silence again.

"Plus, we can do something else tonight that will keep us up." Scribes added with a suggesting tone.

"I swear if it's another game of Mario Kart, you will wish you got your 2-3 hours back from this afternoon."

—————————

I hope you like it!