My R (Part 2)

Falling.

Falling.

Something grabbed the hem of my shirt. Am I stuck?! What?! I then heard a grunt from behind me. "What do you think your doing!?"
I was pulled up a bit and the person now held me from my under arms and pulled me over the rails and onto the balcony. The voice was a deep female voice, yet sounded young. She was quite strong since she lifted me up from suspended air without help.
She gently set me down on a beach chair that I assume that she was sitting on before. She stood back up to her full height after setting me down and stretched her back. "Mind telling me what you were thinking? Jumping off the ledge of the building!?" She looked quite mad. She was...cute. Her almost black hair, that was almost red from the sun light, cascaded down her shoulders. Her side bangs out of order and blown away from her face. She had Asian like features that accompanied her scowl. She sighed and sat down on the floor infront of me, leaning her back on the railings. "It's okay if you don't wanna tell me, actually. It's just...I was worried." Her facial features softened and she gave me and apologetic smile. "N-no...it's fine." I responded. "So the flying angel really can speak." She gave me a toothy grin. I smiled back the best I could. I started to shiver despite the fact that it was the middle of summer.
    "You know what? Let's go inside. It's hot out here and I have an AC inside." She got up and reached out a hand to me. "My Name is Twin by the way. Twin Master." She said with another one of her toothy grins.

The End.

(WAAAAAH!!! This was so bad! I hope you enjoyed it tho! Thank you to the person who informed me of the My R creator's message.
The character in this story had Already jumped, so I improvised rather than writing it all over again.

           -R(M).           )