Loving Fluff (RWBY)

Your relationships if you had a member of RWBY as your girlfriend....

    -(Yang)-

    "Uh...then...this?? Wha?" I followed the video I found online. I was watching a tutorial dance practice for a song I liked. If I did it for Yang, would she be proud of me?
    This part of the chorus is what's giving me a hard time. It was a body roll thing...I have no idea how to do it. I tried one more time and heard the door close. I whipped my head around and see Yang standing there, visible blush on her face.
   "Damn...so...what's this for?" She walked to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, resting her head on my shoulder. "Awe man! This was supposed to be a surprise!!" I playfully poked her sides and she fell to the floor giggling and rolling, covering herself.
    I straddled her and kept poking at her sides as she kept jerking around. Once I got tired I stopped and sat up straight. "You're quite lively today, Yang. What's up?" Yang blushed again and sat up to give me a peck on the lips. We parted and she supported herself with her hands. "Y'know, it's not that often that I get to see my girlfriend do 6 body rolls in a row in my hoodie with only her underwear on." She punctuates this by lifting the her hoodie I wore and exposing my underwear. "Okay, I have a good reason: I am Freeeeeeee!" I outstretched my arms like a bird and smiled widely. "Dust, That was hot." Yang's eyes dilated and she wore a blush. "Bruh, I literally stretched my arms out and squawked like the bird that attacked Weiss." I chuckled and wrapped my legs around her waist as well at my arms, loosely around her neck. "You're the most sexy birb I've ever seen."

"Birb?"

"Birb."

-(Blake)-

"Neptune, can you help me?" I called out from below ground. "Yeah, hang on!"

"Y/n? You okay down there?" I heard my worried girlfriend from above. "Yeah, why?" I chuckled at my girlfriend's worryness. "I can help if you want..." I panicked. "Oh! Uh....n-no, I'm fine!" I can't let her see my surprise! "But you called for Neptune's help..." Blake sounded jealouse. "Just...Just wait a little longer okay...it's a surprise..."
"Oh...okay then." I hear foot steps getting softer as she walked away.

-(Time Skip)-

"Okay....and, now!" I untied the blind fold on Blake's head, revealing her amber eyes. She scanned the room with wide eyes and turned to me.
"Babe!" Immediately, I was pulled into a hug and kisses were placed everywhere on my face.
I built an underground get-away room for Blake that was connected with her dorm room. It had book shelves inside along the walls which were covered in wallpaper to match a brick building. There was a desk that stood in the corner of the room that had wheels attached to each of the legs for easy moving. Beside the desk was a mattress that had an infinit amount of pillows on them.
"Surprise!" I half yelled as soon as my face was no longer attacked by Blake's lips. She was now looking around and laying on the bed taking everything in.
Without missing a beat, she spread her arms as if asking to cuddle. I didn't question the gesture and leaped into my lover's arms.
"I love you!!!"

(Ruby)

     I wake up surrounded in warmth and in our bed. Ruby and I's bed. Knowing that Ruby would be there beside me, without opening my eyes I reach out a hand to embrace Ruby closer than she already was. As my arm embraced her, I pulled her closer to my body, pressing her back to my front. She stirred in her sleep but eventually went peacefully back into her sweet dreams. Content, I let out a sigh. Everything was perfect right now. The early sunlight but peaking through the window and my lover beside me, sleeping peacefully. Her hair was soft against my nose as I nestled into her nape and drifted back asleep, the one I love in my arms.
    I woke up again to feel a pressure on my hips. I was in the same position I was when I drifted back asleep. Ruby was probably awake and moving around to get more comfortable. Once again drifting into sleep until the pressure on my hips came again. Then it fell into a rhythm. Ruby was rolling her hips into mine while I hugged her closer to me.

"Morning." I greeted her through her hair.

"Hey...ngh." Ruby responded, she rolled her hips once again, the pressure soft but firm against my hips.

"You seem excited this morning." Resisting the urge to chuckle and tease her, so I lick the nape of her neck.

"Hah~ Mm...yeah can you help me with that?" She asks, breathlessly, tilting her head to allow me access to her nape.

"With pleasure."

Slowly, I prop myself on my elbows and the one hand that embraced Ruby was now roaming around under her oversized tshirt that once belonged to me.

"Thanks for the meal."

(Weiss)

"Ugh!" The snowy princess groaned frustratedly.

"Baby? Hey, what's wrong?" I make my way from the living room into her office. She was sat behind her desk, slouching over a stack of paper work. Her glasses on the bridge of her nose sat gracefully but was soon taken off by the wearer.
I couldn't help but admire my girlfriend. Even after so many years on a battlefield starting when she was in school she wanted to do more than just be a huntress. Thus, why she is now slouched over papers she needed to grade.
"I am concerned for my students. I was hoping this worksheet would've been easy but I can't tell if they actually know the material or they are trying to pull my leg." Weiss groaned and pinched her nose bridge where her glasses were.
    "Maybe it's time to take a break?" I suggested and opened my arms for Weiss. Without skipping a beat, my lover stood up from her office chair and practically tackled me.
    These are the moments I cherish. Weiss in my arms and her warmth spreading to my body and shivers ran through my limbs. Gosh, how much I love this woman.
    "Snuggle?" Weiss mumbled against my shoulder as her arms tightened around me.
    "Of course." The corners of my mouth couldn't resist the tug upwards and I willingly smiled at the cuteness that my girlfriend was capable of.
    We made our way back to the couch where I laid before. We made room for each other and laid next to each other on the couch. Her arms encircled my waist, pulling me as close a possible as she used my arm as a pillow. My other arm draped across her body and my chin rested on the top of her head. The hand that was under Weiss reached up to run my fingers through her hair, something I discovered that she seemed to enjoy a lot.
    Despite the fact that we have been together for years now, my heart still beat out of my chest when we shared moments like these and Weiss has made sure to tease me all about it.
    "Your heart sounds like it's trying to run a marathon." Weiss commented against my neck.
    "Yeah...you seem to have that effect on me." I chuckled in embarrassment.
    "Well, I for one, think it's charming." She snuggled into the space between my neck and my chin and let out a content sigh. "I love you."

    My heart swelled and beat faster as if it was possible.
  "I love you too. So much."

(End)

Okay, so I know that I said that last chapter was the last but I have a lot of unfinished drafts that I think you guys deserve to be able to read. Thus, why there is a writing difference between Yang and Blake's parts and Weiss and Ruby's parts. I hope you enjoy!