Fem!Natsu x "PlayGirl"!Fem!Reader

⚠️Please excuse my language⚠️

⚠️(Might ) Trigger PPL⚠️
-(Flash Back)-

"No! You cheated on me!" I yelled as tears flowed down my cheeks.

"So?"

"We're over!"

"Fine."

-(Time Skip)-

I was walking down the hallway to my class when I was shoved into the lockers. A loud clanging noise echoing down the hall.

"That what you get for cheating on G/n (Girl Name)!" One of her friend's said.

"W-what!? She was the one that cheated on me!!"

"Yeah right! I guess she just wasn't enough for you huh!? You treated her like trash!"

"What the hell!? She was the one that broke my heart and treated ME like trash!"

"Whatever. Your just a Fuck Girl"

With that, she shoved me into the lockers once again.

-(Flash Back End)-

Now everytime I walk past a person, they whisper about how I have had sex with every girl on the school except for them.
Actually...

I'm still a Virgin.

~~~~~~~~~

So now I have the biggest crush on Natsumi. Honestly, I don't even think she's human...she resembles an angel. (she's the opposite actually)

Except everytime I try to ask her out, I either get ignored or she down right rejects me. Her natural attitude doesn't help at all though. But I know she's really nice like she is with her friends.

As I turn the corner, I bump into someone. "ah! S-sorry that was my fault! Are you okay?" I ask, I still haven't looked at the person's face yet. "Get out of my way." shocked, I looked up to be greeted with pitch black eyes and pink hair.

"pleasegooutwithme" I blurted without thinking. Suddenly, I hear laughter...it was cute.

"oh my goodness!" Natsumi doubled over clutching her stomach in laughter. "how many times to I have to tell you *gasp* HAHAHA HAHAHA to get lost?" she then laughed more as tears started to make way to my eyes. "I-I...can you at least give me a ch-" immediately, she stood up straight and grabbed my throat. "How many times do I have to tell you no? Huh? Do you realize what reputation you have? Why don't you just scurry along and fuck someone else's ass." tears start running down my cheeks. "aw...little fuck baby is crying... Guess she hasn't had a bed buddy to get with yet." she let out a chuckle as she let go of my neck and shoved past me.

-(Natsumi's POV)-

"NATSUMI! How many times do I have to tell you!? You have to give her a chance! Your hurting her!" Lucy scolded me. "she should have thought of the consequences that she had before cheating on G/n." I responded back putting both of my hands behind my head. "well you don't know if it's true or not! Not all rumors are true! For all you know she could still be a Virgin!" I rolled my eyes.

Then there was silence for a bit. "I bet that you can't even get her to go on a date with you." immediately my ears perk up. "WANNA BET?!" I yelled as I swiftly turned around to meet Lucy's gaze. "It's on!"

-(Time Skip: Next Day)-

I'm going to kill Lucy after this.