(She-Ra) Adora! x Fem!Reader!

"Hey, Y/n!"

I turn around to see my best friend run towards me. "Hey, F/n. What's up?"
Her eyes were cast upon a sack that she held in her hands.
"Guess where I went!" She yells in excitement, startling me.
"Uh..." I look at the sack and the embroidery on the side. "The village...?"
"That....?" She insisted on me to keep guessing.
"The village that likes to make stuff?" I take a wild guess and F/n lets out a frustrated sigh.
"The village that makes all kinds of accessories! Y/n, how could you not know!?" She let the sack down on the floor and shook me by the shoulders, jossling me all around.
"I like to stay here for most of my time, F/n. You know I don't like going out." I let out a breath and tell her after she let go.
"But I- ugh, never mind." F/n reaches into the bag and takes out a small cylinder. "I got you something. Here." She smiled as she gives it to me.
"What is this?" I question as I accept it from her hands and slowly open it.
"Chapstick with extra flavoring." Her expression turns into a look of pride for the gift she gave me.
"Extra Flavoring? So you eat it?" I question again and lick the tip of the 'chapstick'. Surprisingly, it tasted really good and seemed like a candy.
"Ew, no," her expression changes to a look of disgust "you put it on your lips so that your lips will be soft."
Confusion was all that I could think of. Why would I put this on my lips? I decided not to ask about it and move on.
"Well, I have to give out some other stuff to people, see you later, Y/n." And with that she was gone.

I held the chapstick in my hand and continued to walk through the city of Brightmoon. It makes my lips soft, huh. I open the chapstick again and pressed it against my lips. Do I just spread it all over?
After applying the chapstick on both my upper and lower lip, I closed it and secured it in my pocket. As I was about to reach up and touch my lips to see if the chapstick worked, there was a hand on my shoulder from behind.

    "Aaaiii..." My shoulders scrunched up as I slowly turned around. Damn these ticklish shoulders of mine. Adora stood there in all her might, sword strapped on her back. "...oh. Hey, Adora." Play it cool. Play it cool. Play it cool.
    "What's up, Y/n?" She releases and shoulders and stares a bit. Then her eyebrows furrow. Is there something on my face?
    I reach up to wipe my cheek of anything that could be on it but Adora put my hand down before I could wipe that "something" away.
   "Uhm....?" I was beyond confused when she trailed her thumb over my lips.
   "They look soft...." she murmured under her breath. Ahaha. WHAT. What. What. What.
"Ah! I'm so sorry!" Adora suddenly jumped back and scratched behind her neck. I then got an idea. "I just kinda spaced out there didn't I?" She let out a sheepish smile that I loved so much. It was nothing like the serious face she would put on whenever she was in battle.
    "Do you want to try them...?" I shuffled my feet a bit. I'm the one that's gonna make the move. I have to make the move. "I mean...like...kiss...or somethin'." I continued.
    Her face blew up into one color and that was the color of roses in full bloom. She was speechless.
    "I mean...if you don't want to, that's fine! It's totally fine! I was just! Uhm..." before I could think of an excuse, Adora cut me off. 

    "Yeah...I'll try them."

    "Yeah?"

    "Yeah..."

    Then there was silence.

    "Okay, I'm going to kiss you now!" I clenched my hands at my sides and yelled.

    "O-okay!" Adora half yelled as well.

    I took a breath and entertained our fingers which where shaking.
    "Here I go..." Oh it's gonna happen. It's gonna happen. Why is it happening.

    I leaned up against Adora and pecked her lips. A soft sound of 'smooch' could be heard.  I stood normally for a second. Her lips were soft. Softer than mine could ever be with chapstick. I want to do it again. Feel the soft lips again. I look up at Adora and she looked like she wanted to do it too. So I did it again. This time, Adora leaned down a bit to rest my calves from straining.
    Soft lips collided with mine again. The sensation was so addicting, I never wanted to stop. We pulled away only to start again. Once in a while I would feel something warm touch my bottom lip. Curious, I let it into my mouth. It was Adora's tongue. It massages my lip before entering and finding my own tongue intertwining with it.
    My legs and arms were shaking and I felt My whole body go weak. There was a particular dizziness in my head but it wasn't unpleasant at all. I felt Adora's hands snake into my hair and stroke it as if it was a way to keep me from pulling away. As for me, I put my hands on her waist, too weak to raise my arms any further.
    Then, it started to get harder to breathe. I pulled away reluctantly and panted for air, Adora doing the same.
    "I...Don't know what...to say." My panting interrupting my speech.
    "Me neither...."Adora stared once again.
    "Why do you keep staring at me? Is there really something on my face." Went to reach up to touch my face but Adora once again held my hand from doing to. Pulling me closer to her, she kissed my lips again.
    "You're just so beautiful." She said once she pulled away.

"I think I've  just fallen  for you even more than before."