Your OC!! x Fem!Reader Nightmares

So sometimes I get these REALLY good story  ideas but I'm run out of characters that I don't need research on, so I'll make these top of my head stories and turn them into your oc x reader!
I will Name these stories...
——————————————————————

(An OC is an Original Character created by yourself)

-(OC's POV)-

Currently, I was laying next to my adorable girlfriend in our bed. I had my back facing away from her but making sure that my back had contact with her back as well. The reason for this is because often at times when I face her, her hair often likes to tickle my nose. Now don't get me wrong I love the feeling of her hair, it's just that with hair tickling my nose, it's a bit hard to sleep. So I also make sure that my back is having some kind of contact with her body so that she knows that I'm still here and I won't leave her.

I was half awake because of the thoughts running through my head but I start to hear a muffled sound. I quickly faced the ceiling in he darkness to listen more carefully....There is the sound again. It was coming from my girlfriend next to me. Knowing that she doesn't like to be disturbed and that she had just come home from a hard and tiring day, I turned around to face her back and lightly placed my hand on her side. Hopefully, this will trigger some subconscious, secure, safe feeling. I start to close my eyes again, only to be awoken again by the same sound. This time I felt shivering beneath my fingertips. This time I was really worried. Lately, nightmares have been being more freequent in my lover's dreams and only resulted in her having a panic attack. The attacks weren't major enough for her to be sent to the hospital, but it was enough to worry me senseless.

This time, I scoot closer to Y/n with her back still faced towards me, and I spoon her from behind. I make sure to not wake her as I slide my hand under her so I could hold her with comfort. I hold her with a firm but loose embrace, with my head resting on the back of her neck, inhaling her scent, not caring for the hair. Not long after I had her in my embrace, I heard more audible whimpers and cries.

The sound of her suffering also made a stinging sensation be made known behind my own eyes. I wanted so bad to wake her but doing that would only result in her scolding me for a misinterpretation of the situation. So, I gently lifted part of her shirt on her stomach and started rubbing small circles on her exposed stomach, hopping it would call her down. The only effect on her it had was her starting to shake a bit for intensely.

Like it or not Y/n, I'm waking you up, I can't just watch!

I sat up and stared at Y/n for a while. She was shivering and crying. What ever happened in her dream must be bad.
At first o shook her with a soothing voice. "Y/n...Y/n, wake up..." The shivering only intensified and I started to worry more. "Y/n. Cmon, wake up." I shook her with a bit more force. I took another look at her and she was crying. Tears were evident on her face as they soaked into the pillow.

"Y/n!! Wake up!!" I practically yelled as I shook her violently. Startled, she opened her eyes fully and adjusted to the darkness whil muttering incoherent words. Tears were also streaming from my eyes as she spoke my name.
"O/n(OC Name)? O/n. O/n!" She came to a realization that I was hovering over her and she wrapped her arms around my neck and pull me close to her. "O/n!!..." she kept muttering my name as she sobbed into my shoulder with me lying on top of her. "Y/n? Are you okay? Whatever happened in that nightmare is fake, okay? Your not hurt and nothing will ever happen to you." I reassure her to calm her down. She started to speak in a low voice. "It was you..." not being able to hear her clearly, I stayed silent and cocked my head to the side. "It was you who got hurt not me...and...it was so scary and so real...I...I-..." sensing that she was about to cry again. I quickly cut her off. "Shhh....it okay. I'm okay. There is no need to worry." I grabbed one of her hands and placed in on my chest where my heart was. I could feel my heart beating against her hand at a rapid pace. "See? My heart is beating so fast because you scared me. You were crying and I didn't know what to do..." once again, she pulled me in for a bone crushing hug. Fearing that it would be uncomfortable for her for someone to be lying on her, I attempted to move to her side. This only resulted in her wrapping her arms even tighter around me.

Softly, I spoke into her ear. "Hey, I don't want to crush you so I will move to the side okay? I'm not going anywhere." With that, I moved to her side and faced her as she faced me. I moved closer to her and brought her head to my chest as my chin rested her head. I held her hips close to mine and stroked her hair to let her know that I was still here.

After sometime, I felt her heart rate go slower than the quick pace before as her breathing returned to normal. That was when I decided that it was okay for me to sleep too.

"Everything is okay..."

BONUS======

****Your Dream****
-(Your POV)-

There was a lonely road that I was standing on the side of . It was dark and the road was illuminated by the dim light of a street lamp. Suddenly, there was a loud honk of a truck. I look and see the head lights of the truck to my left. Right in front of me was O/n. She was smiling as she ran towards me across the street. I tried to scream for her to stop but I could make no sound. Next I tried to run toward her so I could push her away but I could not move. In fact, my eyes were glued to what was about to happen right before my eyes.

The truck didn't stop and neither did O/n. As if it was perfectly planed, the truck slammed into O/n as she was flown across the road. If that wasn't enough for me to bare, the truck didn't stop at all and ran over the limp body.
As if suddenly complying to my will, I was able to move again. I ran to O/n as the truck was long gone and never to be seen.
O/n was still conscious but barely holding on. I still could not speak and she didn't speak either. I could only look at her as her head was now resting on my lap as she smiled at me sadly. Tears immediately cascaded down my eyes in a never ending waterfall. O/c reached up to touch my hand and instantly I felt a soft pressure on my side. I cried more because I knew that this feeling was something I would never feel again. Then she cupped my cheek and there was a sudden secure and safe pressure on my back and the back of my legs. There was her own breath tickling the back of my neck through my hair.

Then she caressed my lips and I felt her fingers rubbing circles on my stomach. I was really going to miss that feeling. I was full out sobbing now. Suddenly, I was surrounded by myself and O/n. I was surrounded by memories. The night on the mountain. The night where we binged an anime called Violet Evergarden (Highly recommend to watch that).
The time where we had a food fight in the kitchen. The aftermath of the the fight, cleaning. Then there was another O/n that caught my eye. Only, I wasn't in it. It was as if O/n in that memory was talking to me directly. Like it was trying so hard to reach me and she was running out of time. The voice was muffled, but then the voice started to get clearer and clearer. Until it was yelling of my name was all I could hear.

Then I was pulled out, the small memory was the reality and I was out of my nightmare.
——————————————————————-

Was this okay??