Fem!Levi! x Injured!Fem!Reader! (Requested)

Please excuse my language

——

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Currently we were outside of the walls, in a forest. Where there is a forest there are trees. And if you're in the forest we are in right now, believe it or not, there are a lot of trees. Crazy right?
I was bounding from tree to tree but I had to keep on changing the location of where my hooks land, causing my fuel to drain a lot quicker than it would if we were within the walls.

Suddenly there was a click. Then another. Then another, until I realized that I was I was now just swinging and unable to move from my position. My fuel had just run out.

Ah. Crap this is bad.

CRACK

Omg. Please not now.

The footsteps of an oncoming titan made its way close to me.
Fearing for my life, and also my current option if I want to live for another 4 seconds, I cut the wires to my equipment.
I plummeted to the ground until the last moment and rolled onto the grass into a dead sprint.

I heard the titan's footsteps pause.
Foolish me, looking back, my chest tightens as the titan was staring down at me.
It was like how a missile would lock onto a target. I being the target.

I face back around to where I was going and tripped. I was Fumbling for foot hold to get up again but I was quickly smacked by the hand into a nearby tree from my left.
My right shoulder colliding with the tree with a thump and some cracks from my shoulder.
Trying not to gain attention from other titans, I clentch my jaw and eyes shut in pain, hoping it would go away.

Then, the titan's hand swooped down and grabbed my fragile body roughly.
It then slowly started to squeeze tighter and tighter as it brought it closer to its mouth.
With all my might, I raise my left shoulder up to stop the jaw from closing. The hand was still squeezing me, and without thinking, I let out a scream that reached the ends of the forest.

I'm gonna die.

This is it.

-(Levi's POV)-

As I slashed the nape of another titan, my wrist twisted a bit more that I would've liked.

"Tch."

I suddenly hear a stomach churning scream.
Immediately, I recognized who's scream it was.

Y/n

I called my horse to save my gas and made my way the the source of the scream.
My jaw tightened at the sight. Y/n was struggling in the grasp of the titan's hand and was holding open the jaw with her non-injured arm.
Suddenly the titan's lower jaw shot up to the upper jaw, causing the young scouter to release another scream of pain at the top of her lungs.
Her shoulder now dripping with blood as the titan took no effort in chewing her arm. Her body went limp and her eyes rolled to the back of her head.

I couldn't move. I was paralyzed with anger and dispare.

No. No. No. No. No. No. No!!!!

My eyes narrowed and I shot off the back of my horse using my gear. I quickly shot around the nape of the titan's neck and sliced a huge chunk of it off. Following that, I continued to cut and shred the titan's body using my two bloodied swords, not caring in the slightest that they got filthy.
Suddenly, a memory replayed in my mind. The only family I had back then. He was killed before my eyes. Her head was there when I fell.

I will never let that happen again.

My hair was now drenched in blood and so were my clothing.