Chap 4

"IVORY GET YOUR ASS DOWN NOW!"Grayson yelled on the top of his lungs.

I let out a sigh and walked downstairs, I walked into the living room to see a red face Grayson and a calm Finnick trying to calm down Gray down.

I looked at them as I sat on the couch. Grayson looked at me. "I have rules."

"What are they?"

"No giggles or laughs or whatever. No terrible movie suggestions especially if you say Magic Mike I'll make sure you go up and never come down."Grayson explained. "When I want a refill or someone does you have to go and get it. No FLIRTING! Cause I swea-"

Me and Finn bursted into laughter fit. I honestly couldn't try to flirt if my life depended on it.

Before Grayson could say anything the doorbell rang. I stopped my laughter so did Finn. Grayson gave me a glare and went to the door.

Heath walked in "I'm off for my date. I'm taking the truck."He picked up the keys from the bowl. He looked at me "Good luck."he left the room.

Grayson walked in with this guy, he had a sharp jaw big brown eyes his black hair in a quiff In a White tshirt and black jeans with sneakers.

"Hey Al."Finn said as him and the guy did this weird handshake.

"Hey Finn."He spoke. His voice was ever so soft.

Grayson disappeared into the kitchen, the guy took a seat on the couch across me with Finn.

He looked at me and then Finn looked at me. "Al this is my sister Ivory but Ivy for short."Finn introduced me.

"Hi Ivy."He said as he brought his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Allen."

"Hey Allen."I said as I shook his hand. His hand was ever so soft.

I moved my hand away, the doorbell rang I heard Evan running downstairs and opening the door. Grayson appeared back into the room with junk food in his arms.

"Let's go down to the basement."Grayson said in a cool tone.

Evan walked in with a guy behind him. This was so obviously Zack, He had his hair slick back and he had green piercing eyes. He was wearing a tshirt and he had a tattoo on his arm which said I'll forget the colour of your eyes and soon you'll forget mine and on his other arm he had another tattoo which had a bullet that had already been shot and it said our love was bulletproof but you were the one who shot me.

Evan told me Zack had tattoos. Evan looked at me and sat next to me his friend looked at me "Hi I'm Zack."He introduced himself.

"I'm Ivy, Evan's favourite sister."

He let out a chuckle and smiled. "There must be a good reason then?"

I let out a chuckle. Grayson let out a massive groan "Can we please go down to the basement now?"

Evan got up and nodded "Let's go."

I got up from the couch Grayson looked at me and a grin was on his face. "Ivy, why don't you wait for Adam and Cole to come?"

"There's something call a doorbell Gray."Evan defended me "Cole can ring it and someone will open the door."

"But I thought it was only three of you guys friends coming though?"