Chapter 43

"She's beauitful."Cole spoke as his finger slowly stroked her cheek.

"She's ours."I whispered quietly as I looked at her.

"Can you believe it? a few hours ago we didn't even knew she existed. Now she does."Cole said as he kissed her cheek.

He brought his lips down to her ear. "I love you princess."He whispered.

"Time's up."Bryce said as he walked into the room.

"What do you mean?"I asked as Cole put her down in the portable cot.

"Cole is going and she gotta go back to the nursery."Bryce replied as Jen walked into the room.

I looked at Jen. "Why?"

"Baby girl has to go back to the nursery for check ups and for you to have a proper sleep."Jen replied. "But Cole can stay if he wants to.

"Cole ain't going to stay if even he wants too."Bryce rolled his eyes.

I looked at Jen. "Take good care of her please."

"Will do. Don't worry."Then she left with the portable cot.

Bryce looked at Cole. "You can leave now."

Cole nodded. "Fine just let me at least have a second with my girlfriend."

"You will not have a moment with her and she is no longer your girlfriend."Bryce gave him a death glare as he spoke.

"What the fuck?"I said as I looked at him. "I think I'm supposed to be out I was just the one who had a kid."

"Cole get out before I personally kick your ass out."

Cole looked at me. "I'll see you later."

I nodded and he kissed my cheek then left.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Bryce? It's nothing to do with you!"

"It is! When my little sister has a kid out of nowhere!"

"Fuck you Bryce!"

"Get some sleep. We will talk about this later."

-

"You ready?"

"Yeah. Let's go home!"

Cole smiled as he picked up the car seat which Aiden managed to get us. Cole looked down at our daughter. "Does she need another blanket? It's cold outside you know."

"She'll be fine won't she? You've already put three blankets on her."

"Okay fine. Let's go home!"

After an hour, we were in the driveway of the house.

"I'll bring her in."Cole said as he opened his car door.

I nodded as I picked up my bag, I opened my car door and got out of the car.

I walked up to the door with Cole and our daughter behind us, I knocked on the door and rang the doorbell.

The door opened to see Uncle Ben stood there. He looked at me. "Hello Ivy!"

"H-Hey uncle Ben."

"Don't stand there in the cold come on in."

I nodded and turned over my shoulder at Cole, he shrugged his shoulders and mouthed I don't know.