Chapter 44

Two days after.

She looked at me with a smile plastered on her face. I smiled as I kissed her forehead.

Cole let out a yawn. "Who knew she had a strong pair of lungs on her?"

I let out a soft chuckle as her eyes were glued onto me. "You look just like your daddy."

She let out a giggle. Cole looked at her. "I swear she likes to keep us up at night."

I looked at him as he let out another yawn. "You can go back to sleep if you want?"

He shook his head for no."Hand her over and I'll have her."

"Why?"

"Just. I'll put her down and I'll be in a few seconds."

"Okay." He brought his arms out and I handed him to her. I kissed her cheek then walked out of the room into my bedroom.

I threw myself on the bed with the covers over me, a few second after Cole came into the bed he wrapped his warm arms around me.

"Christmas is in a few days time."

"Oh is it?"

"Yeah it is."

Cole brought his lips to my ear. "I already had my Christmas present and she's sleeping."He whispered."It's one of the best present I could ever had."

I let out a soft giggle and smiled, I turned my head to him and we kissed.

-

"IVORY!"Evan yelled on the top of lungs as he waltzed into my bedroom.

I opened my eyes and slowly stretched my arms. "Shut up Evan."

He stood by the nursery door and he took a peek. He looked at me. "I want her to wake up."

"She's isn't going to wake up like that you div!"

"Well I'm going to wait for her to wake up."Evan said as he sat crossed legged on the floor.

I sat up on the bed, Cole's arms rested on my knees. "Fine Evan. That means i can have some sort of breakfast."

"Carter made pancakes."Evan said with a grin plastered on his face.

I looked down at Cole, I kissed his cheek. "I'm going to have breakfast. Evan is here."I whispered as I got out of the bed.

"Mhmm...."Was all that he said.

I slipped on my slippers and walked downstairs into the kitchen following the smell of cinnamon pancakes.

I sat at the breakfast bar by Grayson and Heath.

"Morning."I chirped as the smell of cinnamon pancakes filled my nose.

"What has got you so happy this morning?"Grayson asked as he let out a yawn. "I heard Athena crying last night."

"She settled. I just want cinnamon pancakes."

Carter turned around with a plate of pancakes and Nutella. My mouth watered as he placed the plate in front of me.

"Eat up." Carter said with a smile.

I slowly took a bite and it was like heaven entered in my mouth.

"What do you want to do today Heath?"Grayson asked as he took a spoonful of his cereal.

"Nothing. I was promised to eat breakfast here then someone will take me up."Heath replied.

"Why do you always spend your time in your room?"Carter asked as he looked at him. "There are so much things that we could do together."

"No."Heath answered."I just want to eat and go upstairs."

Grayson let out a sigh and looked at me. "Ivy, can we watch a movie together at least?"

"What kind?"

"Anything to be honest."

"You are going to regret that."Carter said with a tut.

Grayson's eyes widned. "Shit."He muttered under his breath.

"Matt Bomer!"

-
Matt Bomer played on the screen for some weird reason I wasn't bothered.

I looked at the time on the clock she should be awake by now.

Grayson clicked paused on the remote and he looked at me. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing. Put it back on."

Grayson nodded and he unclicked pause.

"IVORY!"Evan yelled my name on the top of my lungs.

I quickly got up from the couch and ran upstairs into my room. I ran into the nursery to see Evan by the cot and Cole shirtless on the phone looking down at Athena.

I looked at Evan as I slowly took a step forward. "What happened?" My lip trembling.

Evan looked at me, tears streaming down his face. "I'm so sorry."

"No.No."

Bryce appeared and looked at Evan then he ran to the cot. He turned to me and bit his lip. Cole was still on the phone.

Tears streamed down my face as I shook my head. "No she couldn't of."

I fell onto my knees, Evan ran to me and he held me in his arms ever so tight as I cried on him.