Chap 32

"W-Where's Finn?"

We all stayed quiet for a few seconds, Aiden trying to come up with something to say to him. He couldn't bullshit due to the fact Finn's letter to Heath was left on the nightstand right to next to him where the flowers were.

A tear slowly trickled down my face, I wiped it away as I looked at Heath. Maybe this was it. To tell him.

"T-they are both at home."Aiden lied to him. "Finn is still ill and Grayson caught it off him."

Only if he was at home.

Heath nodded. "We will leave you now so you can get some rest."Bryce said as he glared at Aiden.

We all walked out and walked into the family room. Cole closed the door so Heath wouldn't be able to hear anything.

"How could you lie to him?"Douglas yelled. "How? When he realises that he's no longer here and the fact you lied to him is going to cause so much trouble!"

"You could of just ignored the question by asking him how he's was and etc!"Carter said.

"Can we just stop this?"Bryce said. "We need to come up with a right time to tell him and who to tell him."

"What else was I supposed to tell him?"Aiden yelled. "He just woken up from a coma! What if it causes something else to him? His sugar is already high as it is!"

"Finn left a letter for him."I interjected as I looked at them. "It's in that room right now. He either needs to read it or someone just tells him."

"I'll tell him."Cole suggested. "I'll say you guys couldn't bring yourself to it."

Douglas looked at Cole. "Are you sure?"

"It doesn't feel right."Bryce stated as he looked at all of us. "But thank you for offering. It should be one of us."

Aiden slumped on the couch and buried his head in his hands. He didn't want to believe that it was a week that we just buried Finn. He didn't want to believe that his brother is gone.

I walked over to him and sat next to him. I rested my hand on his back slowly rubbing his back. "It's okay Aiden."

I could hear his quiet sobs. He shook his head for a no. "No one wants to believe it."I whispered between us. "That he's gone."

He moved his hands away from his face, his eyes blotchy and red. He wiped his tears away and looked at me. "Come in with me?"

"For what?"

"Me and you should tell him."He said quietly. "I lied to him and he needs someone who is close to him to be there."

"Are you sure?"

He nodded. "Yeah."

Douglas looked at me and let out a sigh. He looked over at my other brothers and gave them a nod.

I took a hold of Aiden's hand and gave it a gentle squeeze.

-

"Love, are you sure you want to tell him?"Cole asked as he bit his lip. "I don't think it is a good idea."

I kissed his lips and pulled away. "You are different to any other man Cole Walker."

"Well you obviously haven't been out with other men."He joked to lighten the mood.

He looked at me as he tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear. "He's sensitive. He's just woken up from a coma be gentle."

"I will."

His thumb stroke my cheek. Our foreheads pressed against each other. "I love you."He whispered.

"I love you."