Chap 27

Few days after.

"Love!"Cole called for me "Where are you?"

I wrapped my towel around myself as I put my pants on. Cole walked into the bedroom as I was putting on my bra.

He looked at me and bit his lip. "Love..."

"Yeah?" I turned around with my bra on. Then I realised he was there I quickly picked up my robe from the bed and put it on.

Cole was in a tank top and joggers on he looked at me weirdly "Why did you do that for?"

"Because I did."

He put his hands in his pocket and gave me his tell me now look. "Wanna tell?"

"No I don't. What did you want?"

"Heath's got an infection so no visitors for the next 24hours."Cole said as he looked at me "I'm hitting the gym."

"Really? How?"

He shrugged his shoulders. "Aiden didn't give me details."

"So where are you going now?"

"Babe I just said I was going gym. Are you okay?"

"Can I come?"

He looked at me "Really? You wanna come?"

I nodded. "I've got really fat Cole."

He let out a snort and a laugh. "Wait. You think you've gone fat?"

My cheeks crept to the colour red. "Thanks lot Cole if you didn't want me to come you could of at least said."

"No I never meant it like that."

"Sure you didn't."I rolled my eyes at him as I picked up the towel.

"Babe, come on you are not even fat that's the thing."

I let out a groan "Fine I won't go with you."

"Get ready babe you are coming with me."

I got ready in a pair of yoga pants and a black top on. I put on a pair of sneakers and I packed fresh clothes in the duffle bag for after.

We walked out of the apartment and we got into the car. We drove to the gym in silence.

We walked in and I got started to the treadmill. Me and Cole did.

"I'll race ya."Cole said as he clicked the button to go faster.

"Don't say things you'll regret now."

"Trust me I won't."

"I think you will."

I stuck my tongue at him playfully as I clicked the button to go faster. Cole let out a chuckle and stuck his tongue at me forgetting his hand was placed on the button for it to go faster.

He fell on the floor. I burst out in laughter. "Oh my gosh Cole are you okay?"I laughed.

"Laugh all you want."He said as he slid off the treadmill. "I'll get you."

I stuck my middle finger at him he let out a chuckle and walked to me he gave me a kiss then went to the weights.

-

"Love, are you sure you want to stay at home alone?"Cole asked as he got changed in the bedroom. "Because I could take a rain check you know Jax will understand."