Chapter 42

"Let go of me."I said as I looked at him through the mirror.

He shook his head for no. "I'm not going to let go of you. You don't look good."

My grip loosened on the sink and I slowly turned around to Cole. His eyes filled of concerns.

"I know I haven't been a saint but let me help you at least."

"No. And I don't need any I'm fine."

He let out a sigh and moved his arms around me, He looked at me then just turned around and walked into the bedroom. I heard the bedroom door close.

I turned around to the mirror and I looked at myself. I stood up straight and let out a deep breath.

Another pain gripped on my lower stomach. I let out a moan and took a deep breath.

Period pains?

Cole Walker P.O.V

I walked out of the bedroom, she wasn't going to let me help or try to make things right.

"Cole?"

I looked up to see Grayson stood in front of me. "Yeah?"

"Are you and Ivy alright?"

"What is it to you?"

He pulled a confused look. He let out a tut then walked into the other direction.

I walked to the staircase and went downstairs into the living room to see Evan and Bryce sat down watching something on the tv.

I took a seat on the couch and just looked at the tv but my mind else where.

"What happened between you and Ivy upstairs?"Evan asked as he kept his focus on the tv.

"Nothing."

"You seem upset. Something did happened."Bryce said as he looked at me. "What was it?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing? Are you sure?"

"Yes Bryce I'm damn well sure it's nothing."

"Fine then."

My phone chimed, I pulled it out of my back pocket to see it was Xavier.

Hey got time?

Yeah I do?

Mt behind CB?

Yeah.

I pulled my phone back into my jean pocket and got up. "I'll be back."

"Bye then!"

"Bye."

-

"What do you mean he told her everything?"Xavier said as he took another swig of his beer.

"He told her everything but fabricated his faults."

"Man he was bound to do that. What did you expect?"

"I just want to kill him."

"That didn't turn out so good last time."Xavier said as he put his beer down. "He ended up running."

"But he came back didn't he?"

"He's under control of Pal. He had to come back no matter what me and you know that."

I took the last sip of my beer and put it down. I held my hands as Xavier chucked me another can of beer.

I caught it and held it up, I opened it and took a gulp of it. "What have you been up to lately?"