Chap 24

Bryce Hoye Harrington.

"We have a male around about eighteen."The paramedic yelled as she pushed in the stretcher. "Been in a car accident."

I quickly turned around to see Heath there. His face covered in blood his tshirt cut open. His hands mashed up with blood dripping out. His toes were bent over each other a massive piece of sharpel in his leg. His eyes wide open.

"Bryce come on!"Shellie yelled as she ran to the stretcher. "We need to get him to surgery quick."

It's Heath. A tear trickled down my face I quickly wiped it away and ran to the stretcher.

We pushed him into a room. I quickly put on a gas mask. "B-Bryce."Heath spoke as he gritted his teeth due to the pain. "W-Will I-"

I cut him off "You shouldn't be talking."I quickly said to him.

Dr Guy walked in he looked at Heath "Call CTS and say it's an emergency."He said as he looked at me. "And prep him for thearter."

I nodded and I walked out of the room. I quickly walked to the nurse station and tapped the number to CTS ever so fast.

"Hello?"Jason's voice boomed from the phone. "CTS?"

"Jase we need a CT Scan asap!"I quickly replied.

"Yeah. What is it?"

"Car accident."

"How?"

"Don't know it's really bad though."

"Bring him as soon as."Jason said then cut the phone off.

Shellie walked to me. "Dr Guy wants to know if CT have a slot?"

I nodded quickly. "Jase said to bring him soon as."

She nodded and looked at me "What happened to you out there?"

Before I could say anything, Dr Guy was yelling for the crash cart. Shellie and me ran into the room.

"We need to get him to CTS and Surgery soon as."Dr Guy said.

We both nodded. I started to walk but Dr Guy stopped me "I need you to contact the family."

"B-But..."

He just looked at me "Bryce I know who he is and who he is to you. You don't need to see this."

"Please I need to."

"I'll let you come when surgery but not to CT."Dr Guy said "You can assist me there but you need to contact your family."

I let out a sigh and nodded. I walked out of the room I walked into the lockers and pulled out my phone from my back pocket. I just stared at Aiden's number.

We can't go through this again.

I dialled the number and took a deep breath.

-

"Hold this Bryce."Dr Guy said as he handed me the scalpel. He looked at Shellie "Heart rate?"

"He's okay."Shellie whispered.

Dr Guy nodded at her, he picked up the tweezers and pulled out a small piece of sharpel. He put it in the pan. He looked at me I put down the scalpel and picked up the suction machine. I handed to him.